Stupid retro cycling gear.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Well as the story goes I've got a dress up party (sports themed) to attend shortly. Well as I cycle, I've got the normal idea of Lycra knicks and cycling jersey, however I've only got plain ones, which are generally uninteresting.

What I'm looking for is either S/S or L/S OUTRAGEOUS (i.e fluro colours and generally stupid wtf jerseys - even old team stuff - Mapei much?) jersey's. Don't really want to ride in them so they can be cheap rubbish, but I wanted a matching or contrasting cycling cap to go with it.

Well anyone have any they care to share or to sell? Or know of any stores or other vicinities which can provide me with the goods? Cycling hats (apart from ebay) are stupid hard to find.

Any help will be met with your favourite imported beer x 6

RCOH

Eats Squid
PM Rhys - he jsut bought a team USA olympic skin suit. Ask Jonno to borrow his teardrop helmet.

Sable & Argent in Woolloomooloo has a huge range of vintage cycling caps from $15 - $40.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Try the local op shops. I've seen a few crazy coloured bike tops and jackets on occasion.

castillo

Likes Dirt
Lorday co-ordinate our antics via rotorburn, fox forums won't load on my computer for some reason.
When is this party? I can lend you one of two jerseys that might suit, though I think the phys ed teacher with a whistle, or a 70s tennis player with a mustache would get you way more chics.