SUCCESS! XC track extension has been granted by council.

MrPlow

TMBC
That's right.
Next step is to mark out the track and get things underway. The plan is to make a loop going up toward the grassy knoll near Crebra track.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It should be acknowledged that a lot of people put a lot of effort into making this happen. A big thanks to Jason Scholefield, Luke Palmer, Mark Farrington, Greg Geldard and especially the parks and rec guys Mark Ready, Mike McDermid and the new Sport and rec officer Paul Knight. Well done to everyone involved in the negotiation. We are presently planning the next move but hopefully by Christmas we will begin work on the track extension.

louispijpers

model citizen
Wooooooooooooooo!
Awesome news, and thank-you to everyone that got this underway. Let me know when you plan on building etc. Will be quite good to have a ~10km loop

MrPlow

TMBC
It should be acknowledged that a lot of people put a lot of effort into making this happen. A big thanks to Jason Scholefield, Luke Palmer, Mark Farrington, Greg Geldard and especially the parks and rec guys Mark Ready, Mike McDermid and the new Sport and rec officer Paul Knight. Well done to everyone involved in the negotiation. We are presently planning the next move but hopefully by Christmas we will begin work on the track extension.
Absolutely right Ryan and thank you too mate., I just didn't have time to write that:D

sherman

Likes Dirt
sounds good.
BIG thanks to everyone involved.
Make track building on Sundays and I'll be there.

boltz

Likes Dirt
Excellent news - well done all.
Maybe build days could alternate between Saturdays and Sundays to get more helpers involved.

djpeddler

Cannon Fodder
Fantastic news. I,m new to Toowoomba (1 wk virgin) and visited the xc course a few days ago. Experienced 2 hrs of the sweet single track and loved every bit of it. Keen to help out and make rollercat even tastier. Just say when..

zach15

Likes Dirt
Yeah cheers guys, as soon as you want to start building let us know, glad to help out :D

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Big congratulations to all the guys involved, I know Sam and myself will be more than happy to make a build day or two (make a few on Sunday afternoon, Sam sleeps till about 2pmish).