suggest some new grips

Lube

Likes Dirt
ESI Grips mate. But seriously, search next time please. There are already multiple comprehensive threads out there on grips.

Barrington

Likes Dirt
the jet black lockons that i have used in the past have only lasted me like a month, once they wear out, they go mad sticky. They are awesome when they arent worn out though. They are pretty cheap which is good, so I guess its whether ur a hard rider or not and whether you dont mind spending a decent amount on grips. Deffinately go lock on though

Dh Veney

Likes Bikes
+1 for odi
They are expensive but they last ages. I have a pair of ruffian's that have lasted a year and still going strong, barely warn out.

m0ntague

Likes Dirt
Sunline logo lock on grips are pretty good. They have two sizes in the model thick and thin. Both are pretty good for control and they've got loads of grip. They cost around 30 bucks, but are worth it, there great.

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ODI Rogue lock on. More grip than Ruffian, less than Yeti. They will never wear out. Ever.
+1 Great grips. Nice and soft and good thick grip for big hands. They also prevent many issues with arm pump from smaller grips too. Larger grip relieves pressure on your hand as a whole.

Lock ons are the way to go!
But you don't need to buy the mega expesive ones, I have run jet black and giant lock ons and they are fine... but the wank factor of ODI is very tempting...