Sugoi RS Event Waterproof/Breathable Jacket *SOLD*

WILLY

Likes Dirt
Item: Sugoi RS Event Jacket in Size Small

Item Condition: Excellent. Only a couple of rides old. Some dirt stains, but no damage whatsoever.

Reason for selling: Do not need

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Pictures: Attached

Extra Info: This is Sugoi's premium waterproof/breathable rain jacket designed to offer you protection from the elements. The Event fabric uses clever membrane technology (ala Gore-Tex), in order to deliver crucial breathability to a jacket that is other impervious to rain and wind. It's this sophisticated construction that warrants the high price tag of the RS Event jacket, but it's what makes it so good for mountain biking. The jacket features a semi-fitted cut, but it's capable of fitting a couple of layers underneath, with good flexibility around the shoulders when mountain biking. It has a high neck collar to shield you from wind and rain, while adjustable Velcro cuffs allow you to fine-tune the fit. If you need more ventilation, there are large zippered vents underneath each arm that help to quickly introduce cool air inside the jacket.

From Sugoi:

"Pedal confidently into uncertain weather with the form-fitting Sugoi RS Event Jacket. Pelting rain rolls right off the super breathable eVent shell so your core stays warm and dry. If the weather never takes a turn for the worse, you won't overheat, and if needed, you can easily stash the RS Event in a jersey pocket."

Specifications:

RRP: $279.95
Size: Small
Colour: Chilli Red
Fabric: eVent fabric allows perspiration vapor to escape while effectively repelling wind and rain
Construction: Waterproof, taped seams ensure no rain can penetrate the shell
Ventilation: Underarm zip vents offer maximum ventilation when needed
Fit: Semi-fitted w/Adjustable cuffs lock out wind and rain
Storage: Sealed zippered chest pocket + rear back pocket w/stormflap protection
Extras: Microfleece-lined collar for comfort, Reflective accents for low-light safety

Attachments

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Great ad. LOoks like a great jacket. GLWS.
The sugois are a great bit if kit. And are actually waterproof did 50ks in pissing rain in mine and was dry as a bone.

If I wasn't built like Mae West, I'd have grabbed it.

GLWS

moorey

call me Mia
PM coming. (No, k-Nuck, not for this fuller figured gent either...sick of my wife taking mine and leaving it smelling nicer)