Suit Up!

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
So tomorrow is International Suit Up Day. Wear a suit, in honour of "How I met Your Mother"s Barney Stinson. Even if you're not familiar with him, suit up, and you'll look pretty damn schmick anyway.

[QUOTE="International Suit Up Day" Facebook Group]
Things to do on International Suit-Up Day
* Wear a suit to university
* Wear a suit to work
* Wear a suit in hospital
* Wear a suit to school (daring)
* Buy a suit
* If you see someone without a suit, tell them to go home and suit up, or convince them to watch How I Met Your Mother.
* Drink in a suit - if you can find a bar called McLarens, drink there.
* Party in a suit.

*** Play LaserTag in a suit.... What up!

** You do not have to be a How I Met Your Mother Fan to wear a suit, because suits are cool anyway **

Link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124525652552
[/QUOTE]

Do it. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT_vf5ioXXk

|Matt|

Banned
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!

If only I had a suit! Argh! This would have been amazing if I knew about it a week ago, oh well, at least I'll be able to enjoy other peoples fun...I guess :(.

AiDeN J

Likes Dirt
holy crap that is awesome I will do my best but fuck you should have posted this a week earlier so everyone had time to run to the 2nd hand shop and buy a wicked sweet tweed suit

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone who thinks Barney Stinson is funny has already had a lobotomy. As a matter of fact, anyone who thinks Neil Patrick Harris is funny needs one too!

Anyone I see wearing a suit is going to cop a kick in the nuts in thursday.

'Ross

Eats Squid
It still bewilders me how that show managed to survive more than 5 episodes without getting axed. Take your lame suits and shove em up your ass as far as I'm concerned.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Suits are the uniform of The Man, man!

I think we need to declare tomorrow to be 'International Kick a Mindless Spoon-Fed Sheep In The Nuts Day*!'

Fuck viral marketing!

*obviously that doesn't refer to the farmyard animal. Let's not get the RSPCA involved...