sunday 22nd melbourne city ride?

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyone interested? I know I'm itching to go again if the weather permits.
May as well go at like 11am again, get to the skatepark and stuff before all the skaters wake up :p

So yes or no?

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh, u'll be better.
Hopefully my wrist will be feeling good enough to do some more stuff.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah their isnt too much eles the skate park was mad must get there early again b4 the skaters wake up OR get plenty of riders there and take over the park!!!!! :p

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i'm tippin the park will be full if the weathers good...

I will possibly have some special pedal grind equipment that i will be testing...

S.

ex offender
kalem said:
yeah i'm tippin the park will be full if the weathers good...

I will possibly have some special pedal grind equipment that i will be testing...
TEACH ME TO PEDAL GRIND!

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
count me in! im giving kmart the ass for the weekend coz they made me miss out last sunday!, me josh and trev were actually gunna organise sumthing for sunday weather permitting!
pedal grinds........ :shock: dude thats pretty crazy! i think ill have to give it a whirl, but before hand find a old set of pedals coz i reallt dont feel like scracting up my new set of black shinny primos :cry:

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
the geelong boys hav too go upto melbourne for another streetride, should hook up with sum of you lads
mayb in the holidays so us around
we get kicked out of most the places

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
oz-freerider said:
every thing on your bike is shinie and new! U NEED TO RIDE MORE!
and thats the way its gunna stay, and i found some old pedals! horay! but damn bent axles! and i know i need 2 ride, but u know work being work........ i have no life :cry: