sunday

Tomshak

Likes Dirt
So did you look at the templates at all before you posted?
"Template for bike specs
jda suggested this template for posting your bike's specs... we thought it was a damn good idea... so cut and paste this into your posts IF YOU WANT."

I'm sorta guessing that means that you don't have to use the template if you don't want to :)

Very nice looking bike, Ironhorses are great :D

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
...Is this guy serious?

oh sorry!!! green odi grips oh and they lock on!!
So you have an Ironhorse Sunday fully equipped with a Saint groupset, boxxers etc. and all you have to say it that it has green odi lock-ons?

That's like saying... I got a new Ferrari. Oh! and the floor mats are really nice.

Hardly the key interest.

I could see your green grips in your blurry photo. What about some detailed spec? Or a comment on the ride quality? Where you ride it? Plans for upgrades? Or some kind of information which makes it remotely interesting to anybody who cares to open your thread, rather than just a blurry picture with 3 words "i love it" and then a passing comment about lock-ons.
Maybe you should take a look at every other post in the Post Your Ride section and make a few notes?

...Maybe even consider applying some basic grammar skills?

hjdavis

Likes Bikes
so ah where can I get some green odi lock-on grips,

btw how much would a bike like that cost 2nd hand?

cheers :D

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Okay boys lets try and settle this:

Yes, it is a very nice bike, and yes, you probably do love it, but it would be nice to include a little bit of your thoughts on why you love it? How it rides? Why you updated it?. Because being a nationwide/worldwide forum we are that interested in bikes that we care to know a little bit more behind the rig, and even the person, savy? And just to imput that i am really liking your rig, my mate has one aswell, not as sweet as yours though:p I would really like to see a spec sheet of some sort from you just to get some ideas, and even a ride report? Your choice but, Cheers.

tricycle

Banned
Are you for real !! grammer skills? -deemax front wheel, tubeless 2.5 minion ,823 rear with 440 hub 2.7 highroller also tubeless xo casette, kmc hollowpin gold chain, saint 165mm cranks with burgtec flats ,e13 36 toooth ring and device,5.1 shock ,780 boo bars ,saint brakes rear mec and shifter ftr downunder direct mount stem ,boxer world cups.i wash it after every 20 pedal strokes and service the shock and forks after every bottom out my runs take forever and i upgraded this bike after i broke my collar bone and had my left nut removed after crashing my other sunday at illinbah .that sunday has white odi lock ons with ano red end rings .:cool:

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

Worst, spec list, ever... I'll attempt to help you.
Frame - 2009 sunday
Rear shock - Rock Shox Vivid?
Front shock/fork - Rock Shox Boxxer World cups
Handlebars -780mm Truvativ Boo Bar
Stem - FTR downunder...
Headset - No idea
Grips - GREEN ODI
Saddle - WTB?
Seatpost -
Front brake -Guessing Elixer
Rear brake - Guessing Elixer
Cranks - Saint 165mm arms
Chainguide - E-13
Chain - KMC Hollowpin
Pedals - Burgtec flats
Front derailleur - No
Rear derailleur - Looks like Sram X0 Gold?
Front shifter -
Rear shifter -Maybe Sram X0
Cassette - X0..even though that doesn't exist...
Front hub - Deemax
Rear hub - DT swiss 440
Front rim - Deemax
Rear rim - Mavic 823
Spokes - Guessing DT swiss Champions
Nipples - Yes
Tyres - Front 2.5 Minion, Rear 2.7 High Roller
Tubes - Tubeless
Total weight -Fuck knows...
See, that wasn't so hard.

tricycle

Banned
you kids on here are wankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just posted my bikes that get ridden 4-5 times a week maybe you should aim to do the same.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Grammar Skills.

Are you for real (spaces between end of statement and exclamation marks) !! (exclamation mark X 2. Should be single question mark) grammer skills? (Capital G on Grammar)(Grammar spelled incorrectly) (Insert paragraph here) -deemax (capital D on deemax) front wheel, tubeless 2.5 minion ,(no space before comma) 823 rear with 440 hub (insert comma here) 2.7 highroller (insert comma here) also tubeless (insert comma here) xo casette, kmc hollowpin gold chain, (two spaces here for some reason) saint 165mm cranks with burgtec flats (no space before comma) ,e13 36 toooth (tooth spelled incorrectly) ring and device,(insert space after comma)5.1 shock ,(no space after comma again)780 boo bars ,(and again)saint brakes rear mec (mech spelled wrong, should be mech) and shifter ftr downunder direct mount stem ,(again) boxer (boxer should be spelled boxxer) world cups.(space after full stop)i (capital 'I')wash it after every 20 pedal strokes and service the shock and forks after every bottom out (insert full stop here)my (capital M on 'My')runs take forever and i (capital 'I')upgraded this bike after i (again)broke my collar bone and had my left nut removed after crashing my other sunday at illinbah(Capital I on Illinbah) (Again a blank space required after the sentence preceeding the full stop).(Insert space here) that (capital T on That)sunday has white odi lock ons with ano red end rings .:cool:
BTW - Just takin the piss. That's a super sweet ride mate, good to see you look after her so well too. Lovin the green too. Be nice to see a sweet matching green/white/black race kit.
I always wanted one of these but couold *edit* (Should be spelled Could) never afford one. Ah, one can dream though.

Last edited:

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
you kids on here are wankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just posted my bikes that get ridden 4-5 times a week maybe you should aim to do the same.
Mate your not gonna make many friends on here with that sorta wording (no offence) and yes, basically all of us have posted up our bikes as we love them, and even get a bit cocky over them, and thats why we put effort into our posts, but i guess its your choice if you want to keep doing the same thing....

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seriously after reading this thread the only logical conclusion is that the majority of people on rotorburn are all wankers. seriously, you guys should wise up and shut up.

nice sunday mate, ive got one as well and it rocks.

spewing about your nut, i thought you were joking when i first read it in the other thread.

tricycle

Banned
i thought the nurse was joking when i asked in recovery ,the 1st thing that i said was 1 less to get cancer and thought of lance armstrong lol

Plow King

Little bit.
This is the best post in the thread! Haha!

OMFG U DIDNT TYPE DA SPEC!!11

If the specs actually mean anything to you, you wouldn't have to read the spec list you would already be able to see what's on the bike.

Nice bike man!

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
Awesome bike man, the red sunday in your other thread looked pretty dialled too :)
Loving the green colourscheme, the 09 sunday team and teamx frames have to be one of my favourite stock paintjobs.