SunLine V1 Saddle

Jimass

Eats Squid
Okay. I need a new seat/saddle after a mate broke mine. I'm looking at the SunLine V1 but it is worth the $$$? Yarra Valley wants $130 I think it was for theirs and CRC are wanting $108.86. Preferably a white one. Your thoughts? Recommend me a different one if you want. If I get nothing I might put something up in the WTB section.
Heres the link to CRC: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?modelID=19270

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Okay. I need a new seat/saddle after a mate broke mine. I'm looking at the SunLine V1 but it is worth the $$$? Yarra Valley wants $130 I think it was for theirs and CRC are wanting $108.86. Preferably a white one. Your thoughts? Recommend me a different one if you want. If I get nothing I might put something up in the WTB section.
Just put one on my bike, really good saddle. Go see the boys at Greensy cycles or BSCBikes for a deal.
If you want something else, Funn or SDG make excellent seats. check them out online.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Just put one on my bike, really good saddle. Go see the boys at Greensy cycles or BSCBikes for a deal.
If you want something else, Funn or SDG make excellent seats. check them out online.
Thanks for that, will do.