Sunshine series dh one ENTRY OPEN

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
According to Grave's facebook page he'll be racing as he'll be at home still, can't miss out on watching that!

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are the only age groups/classes 19 and up??

Edit : Thanks for the responses guy's.

Last edited:

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In previous years there's been much more than just those and I don't see why they'd change. In the past they've had;

u15,u17,u19, sport, exert, elite, veteran, masters (when there's been the nominations), junior hardtail, senior hardtail and elite female. I'm not sure if elite is the only category for female but I think that's all that was raced last year.

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
In previous years there's been much more than just those and I don't see why they'd change. In the past they've had;

u15,u17,u19, sport, exert, elite, veteran, masters (when there's been the nominations), junior hardtail, senior hardtail and elite female. I'm not sure if elite is the only category for female but I think that's all that was raced last year.

As far as i know guys, it only shows the classes your eligible to enter.

sherman

Likes Dirt
All the classes are there.

Dont forget it takes your age as of 31st of December so if you turn 17 this year you will have to race U/19.

Cheers

sherman

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone,

Don't forget that entries close next Wednesday 2/5/12 at 11:55pm. If you don't want to miss out then enter by this date.

Cheers

Jiel

friz

Likes Dirt
Entry Fee Costs

Could someone please tell me how much it costs for the first round at t/bah, as I have not been able to find it any where.

youngi

Likes Bikes
Could someone please tell me how much it costs for the first round at t/bah, as I have not been able to find it any where.
$65
After logging in it will tell you the cost as you choose your category, save ten bucks and go in hardtail if you want.

Mr Franky

Likes Bikes
Is there a schedule for the day? Like registration and qualifying times. I would like to know when to get there.

sherman

Likes Dirt
Is there a schedule for the day? Like registration and qualifying times. I would like to know when to get there.
Rego at 7

Practice starts at 8. Maybe a little before

Last shuttle leaves about 11:45.

Racing shuttles start at 12:45ish with racing starting at 1:30.