Survived Thredbo Women's W/E

Nugs

Likes Bikes
Hi to everyone I met at Thredbo this past weekend! I had a blast and learned so many new things. My best day by far was sunday learning from Instructor Rob with some super fun girls! It was great to meet everyone and if you live in the Wollongong/Sydney area, we should get together for a ride.
"Sarah on the little red Santa Cruz"
PS To all the injured girls......happy healing!

Bethany

Likes Bikes
Thredbo, DHing, MtnX, XC, Skills, Stacks, Emergency Room

Heyyyyy

Yak and i are sitting rather sore after our thredbo trip. It was a thrilling experience and i also had anew experience of seeing the inside of an emergency room!!

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
Im not broken......

really Im not....

I cant walk but it was an amazing weekend...

I will be back

crazy weekend with awesome bunch of girls....

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
theres no point in haveing 2 threads on exactly the same thing, this was first tis one stays.

Anyway great to here you all had fun, not so keen on these "injuries"

what the hell did they have you guys doing! sounds extreme!:D

Bethany

Likes Bikes
Quit deleting my posts!!!

I stacked like usual downhilling but had an awesome plow into my handlebar with my head and knocked myself out mtnx racing (i was winning too!!!)

Good news is my hand isnt broken. And my head... well, my ff is pretty beat up.

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
haha if theres no need for it then it goes!

anyone know if terra went? and if she survived?:p

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
haha if theres no need for it then it goes!

anyone know if terra went? and if she survived?:p
I'm alive :) I pulled a muscle in my quads so I am having trouble walking, let alone pedaling or standing up on my bike!! Really pissed off that I missed the 2nd day... Thought I'd be OK to ride today (Monday) but no... so we came home. But -- the good news is NO BROKEN BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, there's always next year!!!

I'm no longer scared of cornering anymore, so I'm happy! And I really enjoyed the 4x!!

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
our posts are back.......

the photo is cool that must be sun......

stacked sat so was otherwise engaged on the way to ED......

will post some pics when we get a chance....

Nugs

Likes Bikes
The photo is awesome! That was taken on sunday. We had an awesome day riding with Rob, he took us through all the really hard bits and showed us exactly what to do. I managed to ride 90% of the trail! I was very pleased and it was the best day I had the whole weekend.

Glad to hear everyone is alive and feeling a bit better. :p

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
yeah I had the greatest weekend too.....

Im going home on thursday as planned my leg isnt broken (whoo)

Im really bruised I'll post some pics of my thigh later......

the ED was not a side of aussie I had planned on seeing whilst here....

big ups the the syd girls for looking after me so well (if u heading to nz anytime let me know)

had an amazing time I will be back next year and I will not stack on the saturday.....

ride hard
YAK

CHADDY

Likes Bikes
Hi girls!
I just logged on to tell you I having been putting the pics up this morning, but your are too fast and you already know.
There are 4 pages up now.

We all had a great weekend!
Look forward to riding with all of you again.
Cheers
Chaddy