Suspension upgrades for Fox 32 Forks?

Warp

Likes Dirt
Hi!

Anyone knows of any suspension upgrades for Fox 32 Series forks? Thinking more around the lines of Damper upgrades.

Looks like if you have a 32mm fork or with less than 150mm travel you really don't need quality stroke?

IMHO, when you have less travel is that the quality of it becomes more important. And it applies to all aspects of life, if you know what I mean... but I have no knowledge of suspension tuners/makers doing anything but just tuning.

Cheers for any pointers!

Warp

Likes Dirt
This is meant to be quite a nice upgrade but I would only consider it if your forks are in very good condition at the moment (i.e. stanchions).

What is your current damper FIT, Open Cart ?
Fork is mint with less than 500km on it. The current damper is older FIT, Performance Series. Came installed on my 2015 Giant Anthem.
I've thought about the FIT4 but I'm not sure how better is better.

Seriously, nothing wrong with it but you know how it goes. There must be something better out there (like a Pike or X-Fusion Sweep).

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fork is mint with less than 500km on it. The current damper is older FIT, Performance Series. Came installed on my 2015 Giant Anthem.
I've thought about the FIT4 but I'm not sure how better is better.

Seriously, nothing wrong with it but you know how it goes. There must be something better out there (like a Pike or X-Fusion Sweep).
Newer FIT4 has the similar adjust to the RCT3 Charger Damper on the Pike. The secondary dial adjusts the amount of LSC in the open setting. CTD was designed to be used mainly in trail mode and on factory models had the trail mode adjust for firm-medium-soft LSC. No-one really used decent because the fork would just shoot through it's travel given minimal LSC in decent mode. FIT4 is now focused on the open setting, rather than focusing on the middle setting like CTD was. You wouldn't see many broken FIT, FIT4 carts, compared to the amount of broken seal Charger dampers (there's a reason RS had to update the seal on the shaft, NS Dynamics even released their own).

I'd say the Charger got to where FIT was before CTD came out. Dropping CTD will be the best decision Fox ever made.