FOUND Suspicious Gumtree Add - 2013 Scott Spark &Polygon Carbon Dually

Sanders.

Likes Dirt
You, Sir, may have just done a great service. That bottom one is one of our Polygon CRX XX bikes that was bought about a month ago... The bike ended up being bought off a stolen credit card and we are now losing out. Will keep in touch.

EDIT: Fuck, Add has been deleted off Gum Tree. You didn't happen to grab any details Tim?

Last edited:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
I hope you guys can get it back, the add has gone done now but I grabbed a screen shot with mobile number if thats any help:

Hopefully that helps, I wish I could have got more for you but at least it is something to go on.

Last edited:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I happened to email them to 'enquire' about reciepts for warranty as i was bored. whilst I don't have any details, they replied saying it was a gift, so I'll try get some details to 'view' the bikes...

Sanders.

Likes Dirt
I happened to email them to 'enquire' about reciepts for warranty as i was bored. whilst I don't have any details, they replied saying it was a gift, so I'll try get some details to 'view' the bikes...
Thanks mate, that would be a big help to us!

Thanks Tim for that Screenshot. I have contacted the owners (Of the shop) and they are keen as to get it back!

Howie66

Likes Dirt
What a great idea posting this up

I've seen a lot of suspicious ones usually ridiculously low prices and never thought to post up, will now though!!

Howie