-Sutherland Shire Riders-

Matty1

Likes Bikes
Just wanted to start this as a place for all sutho shire riders just to talk about riding and stuff and discuss trails and tracks. Remember not to say to much becasue the council is NOT our friend and you never know whos listening.

:cool:

If you live in the Sutho Shire subscribe to this thread...

Matty1

Likes Bikes
Merry Christmas

I no no1's probably subscribed to this thread but if they have everyone have an Awesome christmas and get good stuff. Lets hope we get a great new year of different and more exciting trails and great riding...

Have a good 1!

:D

:eek:

:cool:

:rolleyes:

Mojo

Likes Dirt
i like this kid already he has a funny looking possom on his display. speeking of which, guys we really need to organise a build day on a few of the tracks around the shire starting with the sutho trail, im thinking the first few days of the new year, who's interested

Mojo

Likes Dirt
haha no one can see it but this is the next "yup boys" thread, haha

after new years is there anyone interested in doing some time trials on the suthio track, will prob do shuttle runs to

Plow King

Little bit.
haha no one can see it but this is the next "yup boys" thread, haha

after new years is there anyone interested in doing some time trials on the suthio track, will prob do shuttle runs to
I'm in, so long as you dont huck your car like you do your bike :rolleyes: :p

onedollarodent

Likes Dirt
Sup shire folks

Im new, but i live in Menai and am not too familiar with the freeriding sections of the place (formerly into XC more than anything). Ride a norco shore so would love to see more of the local region..

cheers dudes,

Plow King

Little bit.
i like this kid already he has a funny looking possom on his display. speeking of which, guys we really need to organise a build day on a few of the tracks around the shire starting with the sutho trail, im thinking the first few days of the new year, who's interested
I'm up for it. reply in this thread with details.

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm in.it realy needs a fix up.oh and mojo,i can get that track about 1minute.thats when i can do the entire track.so that's what you aim for.:)

shore_2

Likes Dirt
I'm from Menai and ride a shore 2. Got a bit of time off in Jan so give me a PM or something if any rides are going down or track building.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
MONDAY 8TH OF JANUARY @ 12 MID-DAY:

we are gonna do a build day on the sutho trail, bring along some food and drinks, and some tools and we'll have a good run on the track and fix it all up, and is anyone interested in making that pallet jump into a table top or fixing in another line??

Last edited:

DARTY18

Likes Bikes
hell yeah, sutho definately needs some maintainence on some of the burms and downramps- the guys who built the track might not like new lines and stuff, but i know there fine with the track being fixed up
I'll be there for sure:cool:

Mojo

Likes Dirt
i'll bring down an extra pallet and we can have a look at that bottom jump, it needs a bit of a fix. make sure we get some shovels on the day, we are deff gonna need em, tell the other boys too

Minical2233

Banned
Hey Fello's, Monday it is, ile be there, sutho needs alot of work and if we all be there, it should be sweet once again after we are done, anywayz, ile cya's there who eva is coming, cheers !!! :D :D

Mojo

Likes Dirt
will be a cold eski and a few drinks there to, maybe some food. depending on how genourous we are, come along. help out a good local track