Sold SWAP. 190x50 CCDBA

moorey

call me Mia
8DC9A137-DB33-48A9-8E9A-D8BA61835746.jpeg
2FCC83EB-73DC-4A69-9F9E-C40E5F29B0B7.jpeg
Item. As above. 10h max since full NSD rebuild.
Price. Swap only. After a similarly high end air shock, prefer piggyback. Monarch plus would be sweet. Not interested in anything CTD, due a service, or with scratched shaft.
Condition. Excellent
Location. Ballarat.
Reason. These just don’t suit the Orange Five. Came on the bike, was never fully happy with it, had full rebuild and tune, but the short stroke for a 140mm single pivot just doesn’t play well. Got a 216x63 on the Alpine 160 Orange, and it’s sweet.
I have gone back to monarch RT3’s and old fox DHX airs on the Fives, and love them.
Hate moving this on, but can’t see myself using it, and doesn’t fit anything else in the fleet.
Mounting hardware NOT included.

bootsandall

Likes Dirt
I have a DB inline with the latest internals (It's a 2nd gen version) with around 15hrs on it, let me know if that would be of interest. (Also no mounting hardware included, but can machine to order if required!)

moorey

call me Mia
I have a DB inline with the latest internals (It's a 2nd gen version) with around 15hrs on it, let me know if that would be of interest. (Also no mounting hardware included, but can machine to order if required!)
Cheers, but I suspect it would have the same issue as the double barrel on this bike. It may not, but without testing, it’s not a risk I’d like to take.