NSW swap : my charge duster bike for ss wheelset, 135, 20mm

safreek

ITEM : charge duster, complete bike, presume from 2009 as the forks are from 09

LOCATION : Lismore nsw, can travel reasonable distance for trade. (bris to coffs ) not keen to post unless you make it worth my while

PRICE : swap for single speed wheelset 135mm, 20mm, disc capable. if you had a spare dj fork to chuck in I wouldn't knock it back. would also take a frame to suit a tapered long travel fork.

OTHER INFO : This is an exhire bike (taped out name, logo will be removed before swap ) and has cosmetic damage to paint and paint on fork is pretty rough from transport, no dents to frame and fork and the staunchions are good and unscratched. The rear brake works but it needs to be replaced as it is notchy as fuck. This has an alfine 7 rear hub so there is no grubby derailleir to root around with, it was taken to the bikeshop and they adjusted the cable and the gears shift as intended. If you want info on Alfine hubs please google or pick my mind for the very little I know about them. The bike could do with a regreasing and such but I took it for a 10 k ride this morn and it seems to runs ok. The forks spring back and forth as intended I guess. The major parts are
charge duster frame, eccentric bottom bracket, made for alfine or single speed, med in size
recon race fork, qr
deore hydro brakes
alex dm 18 front wheel, qr
wtb speed disc rear wheel with alfine hub
PHOTOS : very shortly

Attachments

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Any chance you'd like to pay cash for some of those parts?

And throw this to Tate, he may be stoked.

moorey

call me Mia
I've got a very nice SS wheelset...worth more than your bike I'd suggest....and that's just the hubs (Industry9)...but I'm not using them any more...and your bike could go to more use in kids builds etc. Front is currently qr, but convertible I'm told.

safreek

Any chance you'd like to pay cash for some of those parts?.
if I had the money I would but have blown my budget for a while with other bike and related stuff. Hoping someone needs a comfy commuter.
the wheels don't need to be pristine, just have to roll smooth

safreek

I've got a very nice SS wheelset...worth more than your bike I'd suggest....and that's just the hubs (Industry9)...but I'm not using them any more...and your bike could go to more use in kids builds etc. Front is currently qr, but convertible I'm told.
as with pink poodle, if I had the money I would be in. Just no spare cash at the moment, cheers