swaping from mtb to bmx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
sam...... said:
yeess indeed i agree.... jimmy ur a fukwit.......bmx are the bomb..wait till u try it before u give us ur gay opinions........yeh bmx.......no mtb.....penis
ur just as bad as him you idiot

mitch_dmr said:
jimmy 22, fuk your a dickhead. people ride what they want to ride. and you dont even have any reasoning behind your statement. grow some pubic hair and stop being a child.
Quoted so more epople see this and read this as it is true ^^

echo

Banned
Mr jesus said:
ur just as bad as him you idiot

Quoted so more epople see this and read this as it is true ^^

Hey fuk face..learn to spell!!(epople) ,And Sam is right, he should try it before he puts forth his gay opinions...yeah sam

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
echo said:
Hey fuk face..learn to spell!!(epople) ,And Sam is right, he should try it before he puts forth his gay opinions...yeah sam
oh yes because i really think that people is spelt opople, ey? What i was saying is that Sam.... Went off at Jimmy22 for saying MTB is better than BMX and then Sam... Turned around and said BMX is better than MTB. Get it?

sam......

Banned
Mr jesus said:
oh yes because i really think that people is spelt opople, ey? What i was saying is that Sam.... Went off at Jimmy22 for saying MTB is better than BMX and then Sam... Turned around and said BMX is better than MTB. Get it?
k your mad.....eat a dik

Last edited:

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Now this is why we hesitated to make BMX forum. But on the up side at least I get to ban some idiots :D

If we have to remind people again of the rules that state NO abusing other members etc then we'll probably just close the BMX forum down altogether.

Have a nice day....

except for MitchDMR, sam...., echo and .:jono:. because they're all banned for abusing other members and/or unnecessary bad language and homophobic language.

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
echo said:
Hey fuk face.. learn to spell
got hypocrisy?

way to many people on this forum have gone BMX and now think that they are above every one on a mtb just because they followed the craze, its stupid.

btw, if you want a BMX for dirt, get something on the longer side, 20.75 or so, the flows are good.

shmeado

Likes Dirt
i dont recon that there are that many people riding BMX compared to those riding MTB... i could be mistaken but most of the people that ride BMX also own a MTB and just use their bmx for street etc.

i recon that if u want to just do DJ then u should get a longer TT and not worry about weight because the more weight u have the more momentum u get, therfore u dont need to pedal much... but it depends on wether u want to ride street at all + wether or not your local DJ's are level or have a nice hill for a run in.

IF YOU DONT LIKE BMX THEN DONT POST IN THE BMX THREADS! :mad:

Arete

Likes Dirt
jimmy_22 said:
for one thing i rode bmx for 4 years so dont give me that shit...ya dikhed. are you a part of the communist regiem or something, aren't people aloud to have an opinion. and also check the name of this website: farkin.net: australian MOUNTAINBIKING so as far as im concerned there is no need/use for this question.
bmxers hog skateparks, ruin jumps and are just a bad idea and i will spell it out for you;i hate bmx
So.... why are you in the BMX subforum?
I think I speak for everyone when I say "OMG!1111!!! His WHEELZERS are 6" inchers smallerz tehn MINE!!1111 OMGZOOOR SUKZONE11111!!!!!!" Just piss off out of the BMX section and stop ruining the kid's thread.

For sub $700, I'd be looking complete. Have a think about the WTP Addict and the DK 4 Pack (think it's the 4 pack).

Either that or have some patience and look around second hand for something to pop up.

For dirt, you'll want a lighter bike (schmeado was incorrect. most people want a lighter bike for jumping, except those who feel a weighty bike aids stability) with a longer frame (20.75 and up) and possibly a longer back end for stability (14" and up).

Street, you'll want heavier duty parts (14mm axles, thicker everything) and a shorter frame (20.5ish front, 14" and down back end).

Park and all round use, something in the middle.

As for changing, the lack of suspension and change in head angle were the main things for me. I find my bmx is harder to manual but easier to do most other things. I am progressing faster and learning heaps more on my bmx than I did on my mtb.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Hahaha, I love it!
One voiced opinion against BMX and four members get deservedly banned as a result, Grip, you're my hero!

Having said that, BMX is a great alternative to MTB, there's no need to say that one can be in any way better than the other, so cut the crap.

Also, please don't be one of those individuals swapping to BMX because you can't ride your MTB for shit, and expect to become Guettler overnight. Sorry, but it had to be said; it happens too much nowadays.

Grip

olly1oo6 said:
Hahaha, I love it!
One voiced opinion against BMX and four members get deservedly banned as a result, Grip, you're my hero!.
And rightly bloody so :p . In fact I'm my hero too!

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
you seriously cant go past the fit flow .. it is just over 700 sitting around the 800 price mark but i think it blows all other bikes out of hte water at that price .. you get flow bars and forks a decent build and a FIT frame ...

hubbie

Forever 1,337
jono rook said:
ur all fuk wits, except for sam...... and echo. (especially grip u dik head)

BMX for life.

YEH TAY TAY!!!!!!!!!!!
goodbye! hope you enjoyedyour stay

Grip

jono rook said:
ur all fuk wits, except for sam...... and echo. (especially grip u dik head)

BMX for life.

YEH TAY TAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Good one my little anal opening. And for that ALL of you get your bans made permanent. I'll let you work that out with your mates;)

Status
Not open for further replies.