Sweat-free shoes

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
Hello,

does anyone know of any decent skate/riding shoes that aren't made in some sweatshop in China?

Any help would be appreciated because i haven't been close to finding any that aren't

Ryan

Radministrator
Chances are slim, to none man. Ever since Vans shipped their production facilities to SE Asia everyone else has been forced to follow suit to match their prices.

The only suggestion I can make is check out Orchid shoes. Still made in a sweatshop in China, but they're a small, rider owned company and without a doubg the best and most comfortable flat-pedal shoes I've ever had the privelege of wearing (though I've never used Oakleys or 5-10's which are supposed to be even better, but cost as much as 2 pairs of orchids.) Ashgrove Cycles (check the banners) in Brisbane have a bunch of the Teem and Vandever models in stock.

It might not be totally ethical to buy them, but at least you're supporting real bike riders and not a massive soul-sucking corporation.

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
yeah thanks dude,

i'll check em out next time i'm at the shop (pretty disappointed though...might have to get some sweat-free shoes shipped over the net)