STOLEN Syd- Morewood Makulu & Commencal Absolut 4X

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got South of Northern Beaches covered Chuckie. That is soooooo devo, I've loved that Makulu ever since you've got it.
Actually can't get my head around it, its so unlucky for you.
Tom.

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
OH MY GOD!
how could this happen to you chuckie...
rode the makulu and it was sick but the commencal looked darn nice!
will keep a close eye on everyone for you chuckie;):cool:

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That sucks bad :(.

Please make sure you report it with the Police and give them all the information serial numbers, pictures etc.

I know that when the Police search dodgy looking people and if they have a very expensive odd looking bike they usually run checks to see if it is stolen. So please do yourself a favour and report them stolen.
yep the police were the ones that informed me of the break in....so consider it reported

they must of been down there for hours working away to break the locks, we had roadworks going on outside so they used that to their advantage with all the jack hammers going

took all my gear as well, 2 x TLD D2 helmets, dainese pressure suit, 661 pressure suit and my stinky pads and ,

Thanks all for your kind words and keeping an eye out

Mark

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Will keep a look out in Wollongong if that helps.
Such a loss, that is well over $15,000 worth of bike and gear right there! :(
Hunt the c*#ts down and slaughter them! :mad:

Big Hit 2008

Likes Dirt
I've got South of Northern Beaches covered Chuckie. That is soooooo devo, I've loved that Makulu ever since you've got it.
Actually can't get my head around it, its so unlucky for you.
Tom.
Hey Chuckie,

I'll keep an as well, if I see anyone ridin it I'll let you know. I'll also let my LBS know incase it turns up there.
Jasper

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
stolen bikes

yeah mutha fckers.

Heres my list of dumb ideas to try.
1. Put a wanted to buy add somewhere that is not too obvious ie some ebay type website?
2. Do the internet searchs for the bikes? (not just NSW they could be in WA now???)
3. Contact police etc..which i am sure you have done
4. Put up a notice with the photos somewhere near the garage so that people can see it. Some body walking past may have seen some dudes acting funny?
5. Hide in a cardboard box in the garage and leave a $100 note on top of it. Then jump out and kung fu anyone that touches it (nah joking on that one)

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Devastated mate. :(

Will definitely keep a close eye out in the city and surrounding suburbs. They can't be sold or ridden that easily without anyone noticing.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chuckie, what are the chances the guys that broke in new what they were after? As in if they were in the cycling community and knew the value and do a sale or 2 under the radar? Or was there more than your stuff taken?
Tom.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chuckie, what are the chances the guys that broke in new what they were after? As in if they were in the cycling community and knew the value and do a sale or 2 under the radar? Or was there more than your stuff taken?
Tom.
could be Tom...

well...they must of known something about MTB stuff...besides the bikes they took all my TLD gear, kit, gloves, 2 x D2 helmets, oakley goggles, a Dainese pressure suit, 661 pressure suit, 661 D30 pads

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Hopefully these bikes turn up.

If you have any issues with NRMA throw me a PM. I am slowly becoming an expert in bike claims and NRMA sit under the same umbrella as us.

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So sad Chuckie,
Garfield told me all about it the other day when I ran into him whilst shopping.
Garfield mentioned that yours wasn't the only garage that got raided,
I hope you find the thieving bastards and get your bikes back. I know a whole new bike wouldn't have the same feel as your old one would have.
Will definitely keep an eye out for you on the northern beaches and parts of blue mountains as well as ebay and other sites.

Zach.

Belrose Bicycles

Belrose Bicycles
So sad Chuckie,
Garfield told me all about it the other day when I ran into him whilst shopping.
Garfield mentioned that yours wasn't the only garage that got raided,
I hope you find the thieving bastards and get your bikes back. I know a whole new bike wouldn't have the same feel as your old one would have.
Will definitely keep an eye out for you on the northern beaches and parts of blue mountains as well as ebay and other sites.

Zach.
a whole new bike will fell way better thats why...:rolleyes::D:D:D

no luck chuck????