Syd riders Wed the 10th Dec

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Ok you pimps 7pm at St Marys Cath.

Try and be ontime or meet us at Lady Maquries chair jumps

hey boys...

i'll be there.

weasel, loved the spoke things last night... should have stayed out man, ask naz about it. we all got fucken soaked but still had a fucken mad time...

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I might be a tad late as i'll be trecking from the completely opposite end of town. Rik, keep your ph on mate :wink:

Dicky

Punter God
i'm out for next week i'm afraid, gave my word months ago that i'd be at my sister's awards night (she just finished year 12).

in other news, the lowrider today received a fkn great hole through the driveside chainstay, and now has a crusty old Shimano 600 AX rear mech serving as a chain tensioner. Photos soon...

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i will probably be there... whats the deal... i havent been on one before do i just turn up at st marys for 7 o clock and then we all go riding?
it doesnt matter that i havent been before or anything...

Rik

logged out
No, you firstly have to deposit $10,000 in to my bank account. You then have to steal me 3 exotic sports cars, give Weasel a brazilian waxing, huck 30ft to flat, and then you're given a secret code which you have to enter into a bank vault that's buried 20metres underneath St Mary's cathedrel. if the code is right, you are chosen to join us, you then step in to the vault, it turns in to an elevator and delivers you to our meeting point.

Or you can just meet up at quarter to 7, and then we'll go. It's not that hard... we meet up at the top of Cook & Phillip sports centre, which is just below hyde park, next to St Mary's cathedrel. look for the big bunch of riders, when you arrive, introduce yourself. we welcome newbs, but just make sure you are well behaved.

oh and squid, I'm used to you calling me every 10 mins with "where are you guys?" so yes, my phone will be on :p

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Rik said:
oh and squid, I'm used to you calling me every 10 mins with "where are you guys?" so yes, my phone will be on :p
Don't worry. I won't be hanging round for Dicky this time :lol:
YOU HEAR ME DICKY BOY!!!

norco_nono

Likes Dirt
hey guys, i should be there with monkeymagic (ryan) and i am mike. i dont think naz remembers me, i went to his old school, and me and my friend where riding in DH a while ago and naz and this other guy on bmx stopped us and asked if we wanted to go riding with them, so we did, then i got a fucking flat :( and had to go. so yeah thats me, and i know daver as well, does he ever come on these things? he should sometime!

naz

Criminally Inane
nope i got no fuken idea who u r norco_nono
meh
daver....hes the definition of talking out of yourass and digging yourself a deeper hole! :p
ill believe him when he comes for a ride

wohooo weds night punk rides :p

RCOH

Eats Squid
Unfortunately i can't make it

i am celebrating my birthday with $2.50 schooners & $6 all-u-can eat chinese at Coogee RSL with the family.

Have a good ride everyone

steamfrog

Likes Dirt
IM there FINALLY

Finally.. im comming.. busted frame.. dodgy..hub.. new bolts.. im there..
Just try and stop me..

*edit
Ok im stopped.. bushes.. farkin shooshes.. need bits or bike break.

Rik

logged out
Oi J-Ro, give one of the Manly guys a call and meet up with them at the ferry, they'll show you the way.