NSW [SYD]: WTB Mountain bike Extra Small (Up to $500)

dnation

Likes Bikes
My girlfriend wants to upgrade her old XS 14.5" Giant Rincon to something a bit newer and nicer so I'm looking something like the below.

Item: Must be extra small because shes 157cm tall and less than 50kg so anything bigger will be too big.
Location: Sydney. (willing to drive up to 100km outside Sydney and may consider shipping interstate at my cost).
Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $500 for full bike.
Extra Info: Would prefer it to be less than 5 years old.
> Giant Yukon/Strata/Talon/Alias/Rincon or higher, Specialized Hardrock, Scott Aspect, Avanti Atomic/Montari/Ridge Rider or higher.
Not too worried about the condition of the components as I have a million spare parts I can use from my own collection of bikes, so long as the frame is still good at least.

Email me if you have one for sale.
dnation @ iinet.net.au

cheers
Dave

Last edited:

dnation

Likes Bikes
Will also consider an XS frame as well.

As per title.

If you have just the frame set with some odd parts, I will also consider that also given they are any of the below.

Giant Yukon/Strata/Talon/Alias/Rincon or higher, Specialized Hardrock, Scott Aspect, Avanti Atomic/Montari/Ridge Rider or higher.

Willing to pay up to $300 for frame.

cheers
Dave

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate i have a Percentage 4x frame for sale which my girlfriend was using as her XC bike. In near new condition, few small marks. They were a top end hand made frame here in Australia for Wade Bootes.

Only reason its for sale is she now rides my new Orange Miii frame.

Here’s the bike when it was complete..
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?187598-Percentage-FX-1

Id sell the frame with new nukeproof headset, new Controltech Scandium seatpost (worth $120+ on its own), new KCNC seatclamp for $400 if you are interested.

Last edited: