Sydney CBD Ride, Wed 9th June

Dicky

Punter God
Re: ha ha

technoboy said:
yes i'm going to only because BA boys are going ha ha jokes maybe we can G up squidly and dicky to bust out some PHAT stair gaps or something... are you boys taking your big bikes???
go on i'll take my stinky if you guys take your dualies!!!!

mmmmaybe....

and yeah, the big bikes are being brought out.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit yeah, finally uni will be over and I can go bust out on my trials bike again!!

Carlin said:
I'll be there, but depending on bike lockage situations I could well be on the Scab with a new look (single-speed commuter hack).

Otherwise I will be on the super stealth trials rig. 8)
Come on Carlin you know you want to trials it up................

Sandman

Likes Bikes
Yer i will be there so the two fly's will be about . think the ferry's are working squid, so we can be there on time :?:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Techno Destructo said:
OK! I'm in! ROCK N ROLL!
You do know that this is now legally binding, and if you renig we will show up on your doorstep and sing horrible diddies until you join us (and you wait till you hear me sing :wink: )
So yes, I will be in, and am looking forward to a ride, providing i regain some movement in my shoulder.

And Carlin, I suggest you bring the trials rig, and you can ride my dmr for the night :wink: .

timo supremo

Likes Bikes
bout time someone posted the thread like not on the day of the ride, dicky u stooge bring the gemini and hit up some gaps dont be a pussy.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
yeah for sure i'll come... im wondering why it died in the ass over the last few weeks/ months.

I propose a change of day/ time
Any input please tell us for we are waiting... and watching... we know where you live!!!!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, I'd make it to any night, but it wouldn't want to change the time too much, people work early/late etc.

Why do you want to change days?

Friday/Saturday nights are always interesting (good perv)

ona rampage

Likes Dirt
I will be coming, but I will be late (can't be there for 6:30 damn it...).
Anyone willing to give me a mobile number so I can call when I get into the city & find out where they are (PM me if you dont want to broadcast your number out).
Cheers

naz

Criminally Inane
lets have a theme

we'll all wear mx shit and talk like rednecks.

no intended offence towards sweeney i think :p

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
naz said:
lets have a theme

we'll all wear mx shit and talk like rednecks.

no intended offence towards sweeney i think :p
Allright, I'm wearing my dust goggles as well!!!

sid_marx

Likes Bikes
I'd like to check out a night ride.
Would a shuttle bike be out of place?
I'm old & uncoordinated so I need to protect my chalky bones with travel that might otherwise seem surplus to requirements...

naz

Criminally Inane
wombat said:
sid_marx said:
I'm old & uncoordinated
Well you'll fit right in with those of us who are young and uncoordinated :) .
pffft your all old bastards, and its not called being uncoordinated its being drugfucked WOMBAT!