Sydney City Ride, 29.9.04

naz

Criminally Inane
bulll fuck ya shit.

wynard, up bridge st, to the top, then take a right onto the dead end road, then pedal along till u c a sports complex on the left, a pub on the right and ur ther

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
naz said:
bulll fuck ya shit.

wynard, up bridge st, to the top, then take a right onto the dead end road, then pedal along till u c a sports complex on the left, a pub on the right and ur ther
If he has to ask what station is the closest, do you really think he can navigate from the many exists of Wynyard Station! No offence Lex, just suggesting the easiest :wink:

parallax

Likes Dirt
I might just manage to get my lazy poseur arse out there. Depending on the big ride tomorrow - 6'T baby, here we go!

Mitchy, will bring tyre!!

Maffew

Likes Dirt
Hey. Do any of you guys know a 33 year old bald guy who rides on a wed night? He invited us on a wed night ride. I was wondering if he was part of the sweeny gang?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Maffew said:
Hey. Do any of you guys know a 33 year old bald guy who rides on a wed night? He invited us on a wed night ride. I was wondering if he was part of the sweeny gang?
Do you know what he rides? Could well have been the Sweenster himself.

Rik

logged out
Dude... when you're on the observatory side of the bridge, all you do is go down, around and under, and you're at the meeting place.
In fact, you'll ride past the meeting place (and probably see the riders) as you ride towards the city coming over the bridge.
It isn't hard to find at all, and if you're still confused, get someones phone number and give them a call if you get lost.

Maffew

Likes Dirt
Yeh Johnny, It was the king himself. He was outside a block of units in Bondi Road, he wasnt riding. After speaking to my mate we worked out that it was him. He seemed like a bit of a gronk, didnt seem to know what he was talking about.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Maffew said:
Yeh Johnny, It was the king himself. He was outside a block of units in Bondi Road, he wasnt riding. After speaking to my mate we worked out that it was him. He seemed like a bit of a gronk, didnt seem to know what he was talking about.
Steer clear to avoid catching social leporacy.

LEX

Likes Dirt
Im trying to put 2gether a wahroonga crew, (safety in numbers) so far iv got about 5 guys coming with me depending on their rents letting them, if any1 else lives around wahroonga and wants to go down as a group just PM me.

mitchy

Squid
Mitchy, will bring tyre!!
Yay... Thanks dude.

Maffew wrote:

Steer clear to avoid catching social leporacy.
LOL.
Pay that johnny.