sydney city ride sunday 21st

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys im a student at school my mate and i would like to go to one im in year 10.
i got a few questions

how long they
go for?

is there like an age limit

naz

Criminally Inane
ye go away hahaha jokes you beta have ur sasquatch or for that matter one25!!!!!!

tj

Likes Dirt
i wont have it til someone farken buys my farken sh#thole of a bike, someone called a couple of hours ago and is interested

I WANT MY FARKEN ONE25!!!!!!!!!!!!

tj

Likes Dirt
if we meet in the city u hav to show me all the mad shit at darling harbour.

also all my friends are either away or still at school next week maybe we could go for a ride anywhere at anytime during the week except fri.?
that is if i hav my one25 by then!!!

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
Sunday

Naz if i'm up to it i'll be there , fancy a day just messing/chillin around the city. Sat i'm off to Oxford Falls for the first time , can't wait , wanna go big , just hope my shoulder agrees! Did my first gap jump yesturday down on the beachfront at Coogee. Sweet steps but you have to wait til dark til the backpackers and lifeguards piss off! I rolled down them once then went for it. Landing was a bit sketchy as it's actually a set of 3 steps and as soon as you land you have to launch straight away and stop before you hit the sand. Well happy! It's definatly speed , just a light pull on the bars and land straight! Easy said eh! I only did it once as i wanted to go home happy and intact! I'll be in touch late Sat either way. I hear that Wed night was a bit bizarre!

Dan

Rik

logged out
Will you lads be there in the arvo? I knock off work at 3pm, and will fly into the city on the way home from Bondi Junction, so if you're still there, I'll meet up for a chat (won't be doing anything fancy on the commuter though).

schwing

Likes Dirt
Peace !
I'm in but after 2pm - in town by 3pm
wow two rides in one weekend ? It's been like 6 months .
hope my knee handles it .

Rik

logged out
If anyone's going to hang around after 3ish, do you wanna give us your mobile number, I'll stop by after work.

scottair

Likes Dirt
hey rick i finish work at 4 if u wanna ride i was on the trek hardtail on wednesday wehn u through the rock i work at clarence st cyclery so if u wanna ride give us a call on 0439464379

naz

Criminally Inane
0413 460 494...i did my first decent drop today 270'd a pushin 6ft drop...to scared to drop normal hehe on trials bike thatis

igothp

Likes Dirt
SWEET!
A city ride :) + broad day light :D = HAVOC! :twisted: :p
mmm people to piss off, cops to run from...
i will hopefuly see u there (im apperantly not allowed to ride until ive done my food tech assingment) :cry:
... ahh stupid parents. :x
As i allways say... "dont let your education get in the way of your schooling" :wink: