Sydney City Ride: Wed 22nd 7pm...

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ye, im in.

i think a couple of my mates are coming along for a look. so youll have a couple of newbies.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
If I can get enough work done tonight on my report I'll come up for an appearance.

Hope to see y'all tomorrow night :D

RCOH

Eats Squid
johnny said:
If I can get enough work done tonight on my report I'll come up for an appearance.

Hope to see y'all tomorrow night :D
If you don't come i will vote Liberal :shock: :D :wink:

Rik

logged out
johnny said:
Terrorist.
Commie.

Actually, you're not a watermelon Johnny, you're a kiwifruit. Tough exterior, soft greeny on the inside ;)
I wouldn't mind coming out for a city ride, I desperately need the exercise and to get out of the house. Will see how I feel after work.

Timmy199 said:
ye, im in.

i think a couple of my mates are coming along for a look. so youll have a couple of newbies.

im not com in this week timmy im coming next week because its school hoildays

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmm, donno if ill be able to come... sooooo sore...

came up short on our new 20 foot gap jump. and fuked my leg and cant realy even walk...

ill try recover by tomorow :lol: or i may just come and cruze. nothing tricky but.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Well, where do I start?

That was highly embarrassing, I now remember why I no longer go on Wed night rides. The low point was when about 5 MORONS started yelling out to some young girls of about 15yrs "Do you swallow etc....." in front of many public, ladies too no less! Oh and let's not forget the abuse to the poor Asian lady who just happened to walk past us at the slippery wall ride.

If people want to be chased out of every urban area, this is the way to do it! It was absolutely pathetic, each loudmouth trying to impress the other loudmouths. Seriously guys, if those mouthing off read this, you are a sad bunch that simply sound sexualy frustrated. Did you wonder why we all rode off from you?

Sorry to all those who wanted to go for a proper ride instead of a pose and tongue wag, but you won't be seeing me again.

Pathetic. Absolutely fucking pathetic!

Rik

logged out
And now I know why I don't go on these rides.
I don't want to be associated with knuckle dragging morons that drag the image of this great sport down.
What on earth makes them think that just because they are X-Treme sportsmen amongst a bunch of males, that it justifies such disgusting behaviour?
I wasn't out tonight, but what you've described johnny disgusts me, as I know exactly what it's like and have witnessed that sort of behaviour before.
Pathetic. I hate the fact that people associate this site with those sort of people and their disgusting behaviour.

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wasn't there tonight either, by the sounds of it I am glad I wasn't.

It is a pity because I have been on some great city rides, but I don't want to be associated with this either. The irony is that as mountainbikers it reflects on all of us in a bad way.

Would I be right in guessing that either Sweeny or his counterparts were a part of this? Or am I just scapegoating?

I'll probably still ride with the trials group though, who seem to be more interested in riding than sexually harassing minors.