olsson

Likes Dirt
Squidly Didly said:
olsson said:
Well for me I dont want to be reminded, because i'm not allowed to go!! :(
Stupid parents and school!
There is a god. THANKYOU :lol:
Shut yo' mouth! :roll:
Just because you have more. . . superior. . . no thats not it, ummm? Strengh? Doesn't mean you can pick on me!!! :cry:

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet, I'm back from the land of Warm beer and cold pies. Now I can go riding again with all my new bits!!

naz, you going to be riding your trials bike?? cause me a couple of others will be as well.

ona rampage

Likes Dirt
Well, I will finally be back in Sydney, and raring for a ride, but alas world cup rugby tickets stand in the way.
Hopefully the next ride in November.....

naz

Criminally Inane
jasco said:
Sweet, I'm back from the land of Warm beer and cold pies. Now I can go riding again with all my new bits!!

naz, you going to be riding your trials bike?? cause me a couple of others will be as well.
ye def. i aint got no other bike im killin for my .243
oh no are they the guys from last time!
cool more ppls

RCOH

Eats Squid
sydney ride 23 oct

i don't think i know any of you people, but is it cool if i turn up for the ride?
i went last week with some of bike addiction guys,don't know if you are same people but
see you wednesday

tyno

Likes Bikes
I'll be there with camera. My weight weeny bike is the only one running at the moment so I won't do anything on that anyways

mic

Cannon Fodder
i am also new to the cause but will be along for a spin if all goes well, if i dont arrive there is a kid with a bike lost in the city

Weasel

Likes Dirt
They were predicting showers tonight

Im still gonna turn up though
I was wondering if anybody tonight was bothered by weather tonight or are we just going to give Tim Baily the finger for his cursed predictions?

RCOH

Eats Squid
If it looks like it will rain, i will not head in. But it seems ok at the moment. ridng in the wet shits me unless it on a trail.

tyno

Likes Bikes
If it's raining when I leave work, I'll leave my bike here, so I won't be there. I don't like riding in the city in the rain... Cars don't stop so quick.