Sydney city ride Wednesday the 27th aug

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Ok, ok... I'm slack. It's true. Sorry Weasel, Squid and all the rest I'm so slow with.

But I'M IN! I'll see ya there tonight! Got my gear and bike at work in the city, so sorry Squid... I won't be taking the ferry in with ya... but I'll take it back with ya.

Tonight, I want to get more riding in - meaning... watching the heavies hit up massive stair gaps is cool and all, but let's try to do some more stuff that's accessible to the rest of us. The smaller stairgaps around Hyde Park would be great, plus some terrain I saw around Pyrmont looked good.

C'mon you guys (Rik, you're excused from this for obvious reasons), let's do our own stair gaps!!! Let's do terrain that's our level (or just slightly above that).

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Excellent Techno!

Yeah thats what i was planning to do so no worries there.
Ok its all GO people the weather is good and im all ready to go.

You all know the meeting place and dont worry if your late we will hang around for about 15mins so you can catch up.

Squid i know you might be held up so thats cool.

See you all there people!

Rik

logged out
Righto, I have 2 hours to rebuild my forks and tweak the bike to the right position.
Let's see how quickly I can do this! Probably see ya's there, I'll be the one covered in grease :p

Oh,and I'm with TD on the idea of trying more reasonable stair gaps to start with ;)

Dicky

Punter God
arg i couldn't get there... yeah yeah squid i know...
*sulks in corner*
i'm up for it next week though. jen's at the snow so i've got no excuse.
having done pyrmont bridge last time i was in town, i've now been challenged to wheelie the big coathanger itself...
(wheelies is what Dickys do best... hoohoo hoohoo)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Dopey Dougy got some pics on his camera b4 it died, so when we find a new power source for it, i'll post some extreemly dodgy pics. I'm dying to see my nose dive :lol:

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Yeah. It was fun. Sorry Rik. I forgot to say a proper goodbye at the ferry. Ah well.... "Goodbye!"

Squid rips the stair gaps! The one on the other side of the street next time?

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah the other side also with the army of random pedestrians following us too.

I wish those pics were on here already i wanna see how they came out!

kitakishi

Likes Dirt
lets see the pics... for us slack asses that can't get there :)

anychance of doing the next one on a Tuesday night?

KK

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Finally got a look at the pics and they all sucked. Only 3 photos were BARELY viewable.
1. The group at Cathedral doing absolutely NOTHING!
2. Carlin converting his "Kona Scab" to Single-Speed (1x uprising i tell ya)
3. Weasel's mug being blinded by the flash of the camera at the Botanical Gardens!
If anyone has a decent camera and is up for the next city ride, PLEASE PLEASE let us know. FFARRRRRRKKK. I couldn't find my nose-dive :cry:

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Boring pics

I warned you they were crap, but you still to look. How sad!

The crew on the 27th of August

Carlin converting to the dark side... Single Speed!!!

Weasel being blinded at the Botanical Gardens

Techno Destructo at the Gardens