Sydney City Rides

How often should we city ride???

• Total voters

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
This is just to get feedback from riders who have previously come, or wish to come, to the City rides. Please feel free to leave some replies so we can get more accurate feedback on what we want to do.
Also place your reason to why we should make this a regular occasion. Weekly, Bi weekly, monthly??? I know I'm keen on a weekly thing but i'm happy for it to be fortnightly.

Check out some pics of our previous ride on the 27th August.
http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46284&highlight=#46284

Not the best of shots, but it's better than nothing!

Next ride: Wednesday Sept 3 98 Cumberland St The Rocks 7pm. BE THERE

kitakishi

Likes Dirt
I voted fortnight but don't mind if was weekly but as I have said in a few threads I just hope its on some different nights so that I can come along and see what the fuss is about.

KK

Rik

logged out
I'd say weekly, just to give more people a chance to come along.
As for what night of the week, it should be varied week to week, yet again to allow for people with different commitments.

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree with Rik.
Weekly, but on different days.

I know I could make it most days of the week. :D

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I said week'ly because if i miss on im waiting almost a month for the next...
Least i can count on one every week and as far as im concerned i'll be there for all of em.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
SCHWEEEET. So what's the plan for next week? What day do we want to go? Thursday is out for me as it's late night shopping!

Rik

logged out
I'll pick Wed night again... if I go out Tues night, I'll fall asleep in TAFE all wednesday (even moreso than usual).

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Ok so we're going for wednesday night AGAIN!!! Someone please bring a decent camera as i'm too tight ass to buy one myself :lol:

98 Cumberland St The Rocks at 7pm. I'll do my usual late entrance at 7:15 so wait up

Dicky

Punter God
Squidly Didly said:
I'll do my usual late entrance at 7:15 so wait up
i'm in for next wednesday... i'll be late too, Squidlos and i both finish work at the same time.
just got me a full face lid, need an excuse to wear it in public and make a fool of myself.

plus i am officially accepting the challenge to wheelie the Harbour Bridge.... as long as it's not too windy.

Dicky

Punter God
Squidly Didly said:
Don't forget the nose wheelie no footer down the ramp at the Milson's Point end of the bridge!!! :lol:
dude i have enough trouble nosewheelying with my feet ON the pedals.... ah yeah fark it i'll give it a go

so how many mates and randoms is everyone bringing?

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I'll be there too depending on what the doc says...

I dislocated my shoulder on sat after a cased out soo we shall see

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Cant ride yet but i might be better by then (To let me ride)

I'll see but i'll be there if i have to be pushed in a trolly

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Grrovy we might have more than 6 people this wednesday:)

No offence to those who DID turn up:)
Bring on the crowds... Who knows we might end up giving Critical Mass a bad name in reguards to rider numbers one day

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Howsy where are you? We need someone to provide crash footage and possably some frame snapping on the side! You better be on the 6:30 boat on wednesday young lad