Sydney city street ride...

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
It's been too long since I've had a good city ride... I can't even remember the last Farkin-organised one!

We need to organise a date/time for this...

Who is keen?

ill go but my frames been marked for my hsc next week, and i suck at street haha. ill see if ayrton can come down as well but i doubt he will

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This threads already sort of died.. But i'm keen! Happy to do weeknights or any weekend. I can bring a couple with me, which should provide a few numbers.

How would next friday night be?

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
I was suggesting a weekend, like 10am onwards or something... friday night would be too crowded!

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I go for friday night rides all the time. It's pretty good usually, there aren't too many kids running around. There are heaps of kids on the weekends, they're more annoying than drunk people!

I'm down for a weekend ride though. I've got everyday for the next week, so whenever's good.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You should all roadtrip to canberra ;)
Sydney has better spots to ride/drink/sleep/look at.. come to think of it, Sydney has better everything.

You should come here.

If anyone wants to come but doesn't have a bike I have at least one street bike to lend. Possibly two.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm up this weekend for my Grandma's 80th and next weekend for Defqon. I'll try bring a bike this weekend :D

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm up this weekend for my Grandma's 80th and next weekend for Defqon. I'll try bring a bike this weekend :D
This sounds like a good idea, bring the bike both weekends. :) or will smacks be doing what he does best on the Defqon weekend?

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha, I'm coming up with family this weekend, so we'll have a big car and I'm coming up with friends in a fortnight, so we'll have a small car, thus no bike for defqon :p

I'm staying in Manly. Any good riding around there? We should start the ride there at least, so I don't get lost on the mean streets of sydney :p

well id prefer city, manly does have a skatepark if i remember correctly, go to skateboard.com.au and check it out. city is the only thing possible for me since my only method of transport is the train unless someone can pick my up in pymble along the pacific highway ;) im riding st ives saturday morning with a friend who kind of rides. how about this sunday morning? maybe wynyard station or central?

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I prefer a ride at night, but if no one wants to trek it home then fair enough.

Friday night is best for me. I can do sunday though, if that suits?

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
night rides are only on Wednesday's, everybody knows that...

meet at townhall steps... are people keen for sunday ?

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are Wednesday night rides still on any more?

Sunday's good, what time suits? I'm up for anything. I have a 3U maths exam the next day though, so I might only stick around for a couple of hours.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Are Wednesday night rides still on any more?

Sunday's good, what time suits? I'm up for anything. I have a 3U maths exam the next day though, so I might only stick around for a couple of hours.
they are ... if you know the right people.

i dont know, 11?

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For anyone who's interested a couple of us will be going on a ride in the city tonight. Thought I'd throw an invite out.