Sydney Drops

Peter650

Likes Dirt
I ride in and around Sydney doing drops.Found some good ones that you can ride on with out any probs.One of them is at Waterloo 10mins ride from central crn elizabeth and McEvoy st If you go to google maps you can see it go to street view and look up the grass hill.Off the side it is only small but as you move around it gets bigger.Need grass tyres and brakes the tran is not very steep in spots.Cheers Peter

Peter650

Likes Dirt
It doesn't look very big, and looks like you'd get kicked out pretty quick. For those who can't be bothered looking for it:

I have never been kicked out or had any probs.When i go on a city ride i warm up there then move on.Its not huge just fun to ride off.Some people dont need to go big every ride to have fun.

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
Thats just across the road from my house .. been looking at it for ages but its always got safety fencing around it ..

I also want to wait for all the skaters to go home and build a massive booter next to the skate park .. there is a awesome run up and if you build the booter in the right spot there is a good tranny down the grass.

thought about going completely undercover and cut the grass away and build a burm to a DJ but Im not sure the councel would like that to much ?

EDIT :
tranny here
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...151.205026&spn=0.000126,0.000429&z=21&iwloc=A

Last edited:

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Thats just across the road from my house .. been looking at it for ages but its always got safety fencing around it ..

I also want to wait for all the skaters to go home and build a massive booter next to the skate park .. there is a awesome run up and if you build the booter in the right spot there is a good tranny down the grass.

thought about going completely undercover and cut the grass away and build a burm to a DJ but Im not sure the councel would like that to much ?

I lived in the city for a while.Heaps of good things to ride on near you.What do you like to hit? .Might be able to tell you a few spots to have a look at

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
I lived in the city for a while.Heaps of good things to ride on near you.What do you like to hit? .Might be able to tell you a few spots to have a look at
haven't ridden around me at all ...

only head to menai of a weekend but would love some places to practice.

my02

Likes Dirt
Queens Park

Queens Park:
You mean dropping over the footpath at the east (top) end of the park right?

Didn't think you could get the run in for that (maybe I'll have to give the grass a cut!).

A few biggish hits in Centennial Park if you're keen as well (up to around 6-7ft) but the lander is a little flat

addmin

Likes Dirt
Queens Park:

Didn't think you could get the run in for that (maybe I'll have to give the grass a cut!).

A few biggish hits in Centennial Park if you're keen as well (up to around 6-7ft) but the lander is a little flat
i mean the one next to queens park road,
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...d=ciJi1csAVVegtXVzM1XMvQ&cbp=12,168.84,,0,8.4

and the one just down from carrington rd,
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...002,151.252723&spn=0.000621,0.001207&t=h&z=20

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Queens Park:

The small water tank in Centennial is fun very nice tran just look out for the tree.If you are happy to ride in Centennial you should go down to Mrs Lady Macquaries Chair.Rock wall ride ,rock drops.Small set of stairs to grass.