Sydney, NSW, keewee stealth (black)

igothp

Likes Dirt
Stolen, black keewee.
location: Warringah mall undercover bike cages, witha padlock and combination lock on it.
Time: between 6:00am and 3:30-4:00pm 24 may.

specs:im still searching for the serial number.
Frame- Keewee Stealth 4130cromo 13" frame
Fork-Manitou Sherman Flick 130mm - 90mm QR
Rims- Front: Mavic 219disk Rear: Atomlab DHR
Tires- Front: Maxxis Minion; hollyroller rear
Brake/s- '03 Hope Mini 8" front roter 6" rear
Hubs- Formula racing front and tuffneck rear
Bars: Raceface diabolous (these are wide as i never cut them)
Headset- DaBomb darector cromo
Stem- DaBomb, 40mm
Grips- Lizardskin lock on
Seat- Azonic Big Drop
Seatpost- Azonic seatpost 27.2mm
Cranks- DMR pro bmx 170mm
Chainring- Profile racing 36tooth
Pedals- DaBomb -
Chain- wippermann connex 800
Skewers- shimano XT silver

this bike was/is TOATLY custom, ive had the vertical dropouts welded to make it ss horizental dropout & bolt up, insterd of the normal vert QR.
gryo with the front break hose being fed through the stear tube, and super long rear brake line. it has a sticker on the left hand side near the stear tube weld saying "if you value your life as much as i value my bike, dont fuck with it" And the guy who was selling the frame said he only sold 1 or 2 others into sydney, please look out for it and if you do see it call me on 0401 033 275 as i would like to have a word to the cun.....person, who stole it.

some pics are old and do not have the same specs but you can use your imagition.

Dicky

Punter God
That sucks man.
We'll keep an eye out for it at the shop.

sent a copy of that to any local shops/Cash Traders etc yet?
(B.A. sorted, I just sent an email.)

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit tom, that sucks monkey balls to the maximum.
Ill be sure to keep an eye out in the forestville area :)
Ill also be sure to carry a gun around incase i see that low life fucker around.

Maffew

Likes Dirt
That sucks man,At least it will be easy to spot, with the custom dropouts and stuff. I'll keep an eye out in the eastern suburbs for you!

wtr

Likes Dirt
If the bike ends up down here in melbourne, I'll give you a buzz. Because I know exactly, how a rider with his bike stolen, feel.:eek:

Since your bike's all customed (like my proto), I'll doubt that it will show up in bike shops. So give bike recyclers a shot.