Sydney trials: New Wed night Meeting spot (3/11 onwards)

Peace

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, we are takin advantage of daylight savings now so we are gonna be hitting up the beaches every wednesday night at 630 from now on!
Any and everyone is welcome! (theres plenty of shit for the hardtails and dually's too)
heres where we meet;

it on the corner of park pde and bondi road. starting from tonight.
hope to see everyone there. (very short ride from the bondi train station, for those concerned)
Peace

[edited by Rik: added more info to title, moved to appropriate forum]

Reptileman

Likes Dirt
Bahhhhhh, natural sux!!!

Why dont we alternate from city to beach every different wednesday.

ie: last night was beach, may next wednesday be city, then beach then city ect and so on.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Bondi Skatepark is ridable, but a few weeks from completion so I will come meet there next week or something.

Peace

Likes Bikes
no no and no

listen here alan! you gotta learn to love natural cos it will make you improve so much faster, but yes the first few experiences will be frustrating and suck ass....

But NO MORE CITY where its lit up anyway! we will be hitting up urban too dont worry! but just not in the city, theres plenty of urban at bondi beach, schools along the way. But yes a mojority of riding will be natty. We went to clovelly last week and that place is natural but you might as well call it urban! awesome cut out sandstone walls and gaps... there will be variety, but no more city for me. I dont care if im the only one. You just dont wanna meet there cos its alot further from you now! lazy bastard.
hehe it will be good trust me.
Peace

Maffew

Likes Dirt
Bondi Skatepark is half built. I dont know how it would be for trials though :? ?
I was there last saturday night for 2 hours before the cops turned up. If you hit it in short sessions it should be sweet.

Riz

Squid
Maffew said:
Bondi Skatepark is half built. I dont know how it would be for trials though :? ?
I was there last saturday night for 2 hours before the cops turned up. If you hit it in short sessions it should be sweet.
wouldnt ride trials there

Last edited:

Peace

Likes Bikes
anybody

so whos comin tonight?? Looks like it might be a solo ride... ill see what harder is doin. adam aint comin out. simon i will force because he is a bitch.
anyone else?? we are prolly gonna hit up bondi, mckenzies and tamma.
Peace

Reptileman

Likes Dirt
Just spoke to Simon on the phone, looks like he's not the bitch you first thought Peace!! LOL

Did you end up having a ride? how was it?

Peace

Likes Bikes
yes simon is a huge bitch! calls at lik 7 sayin "where are you?" riding like i said i would be! where are you "oh im at home" hahaha

dave and i had a pretty sick ride, had quite the audience (from the sculptures thing) dave stacked it pretty hard but didnt phase him too much. Next week i think bondi to tamma will be good, try meet at waverly oval by 630 at the latest!
Peace

lukethedork

Likes Bikes
i went today from like 6:15 till like 6:50 and no one was there? whats up??? i ride a yellow Norco and usually ride a around with a goofy lookin black Netti full-face. if anyone sees me say hi :p

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, sorry dude, there was a general call around that no-one was going this week. Not many of the trials boys frequent this forum and I was working all day and didn't get the chance, or even think of posting.
Maybe next week.

Peace

Likes Bikes
k whats goin on with the wed night ride...? who on here likes to call themselves trials riders? not many from what i see on wed night rides!

Since it started i dont think there have been more than 2 trials riders each week..... thats fucked. We are in Sydney (the most populated city on OZ) and we can get more than 2 Trials riders to meet on a group ride...

It was good to see the two non trials riders from bondi (sorry i am shit at names) come along last week, but they didnt get a very good show for what the trials scene is like...

Really i do not care if ppl think its too far or hard to get to.... anywhere over there is far for me! Dave Harder catches a train and doesnt have to buy another ticket for his stock bike.... yes alan im talkin bout you :shock:

I remember when none of us had a car and Dave (oniell), Simon and I roder from COOGEE up a steep shit hill! then all the way to cook and phillip to ride with the guys there! cos it was our only chance ride with diff ppl.... Oh and at the begginning dave was on a mod.

I wont be riding the city again until daylight savings ends.... theres no point when there is so much more to ride around the beaches in daylight!! and its definitely not ALL natty theres streety shit everywhere and also a lot of the natty is pretty urban Meaning its very open and not tech, plenty of lines to hit and not just riddles with wheelbase sized rocks (i hate that just riding on that)

Anyway its up to you ppl whether ya wanna ride with others or not, or want to take advantage of this extra sunlight.... I will still be there each week but soon i aint gonna be waitin around unless i know people are coming....
Peace

Reptileman

Likes Dirt
I cant ride anyway, i need a new back tyre and have other commitments my money has to go to. So until Naz gets cheap shit from his new job, i wont be riding my bike.

Unless someone has an old mod tyre lying around somewhere? The bead has finally split on mine.