Sydney: Tuesday 30th, Red Hill

Rik

logged out
On the city ride tonight, a proposal was put forward that we hit Red Hill for some riding, and end the day with beers and bbq.
Now I have no idea where it is or how to get there, but I know there's beer so I'll be there :lol:

So yeh, when we find out where to meet, probably meet earlyish in the day to get some decent riding in before it's too hot, then we can chill out and talk shit for the rest of the arvo whilst relaxing...

More details to come, but if you can get Tuesday off, come join us somewhere for a ride 8)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Allrighty. I can't supply the BBQ as I don't have one, but everyone's free to come around afterwards, as i'll supply beer and snacks... and i'm only 5 mins from Red Hill. A morning start would be preforable.

Rik

logged out
10:30 sounds good.

Now, where the hell are these jumps, and how does a povvo like me get there via public transport?

dylma

Likes Dirt
that would be sik, unfortuanetly though i cant come cauz im away, any way it happends, may b next year

Rik

logged out
Alrighty, now I sorta know where it is, what's the best way to get there? I've never been up north with my bike before, so haven't a clue about getting around.