Sydney: Tuesday 30th, Red Hill

olsson

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I'll see what I can do. I'll try and get up there @ 10:30 ish with my mate and his new stinkay! *sobs*
Hope too see you there :D

naz

Criminally Inane
no one will object to u comin...
and hey ill be on a dmr wit no brakes...fooy jams, n that never ending smell if burnt rubber...ne on wanna meet up from the east side i kinda remeber the way :? up warringah road past caltex next rite then past the split street up the hill along the trail into a open park then on other side then bmx park pops up

naz

Criminally Inane
arghh haha funniest farkin day....
me attempting grizzleys on a dmr sidekick n no brakes, then gettin a flat halfway down,
j-ro's perfect 10 stack resultin in concusion
ever1 whinging on the way back up,
dirt jumping,,,gouldy goin big of the kicker but landing painfully every time,
rik literally bouncing off his arse, and not learning the first time hehe, going for world record length of a kicker to flat...
then back to squids, old cheese, kookaburra's, dodgy camerbet, and throwing cheese in someones bathroom!
sic day

Rik

logged out
Hey at least your ass isn't bruised nor your side grazed. Alas, many laughs were had, at the expense of my body and my cranks :(

Next time I'm there, I'll try and hit up most of the manmade stuff, it looks pretty smooth, and now I know what the runout is like I have more confidence.

j-ro

Likes Dirt
mate there aint much of me that isnt bruised or grazed!

Which run-out? the one outta the white ladder? that thing is absolutely fuct.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Damn I wish we had a camera for that one. Reminds of that article in AMB a few months back, when Tony Nolan "headbutted a rock into submission"

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A very funny day, I won't be able to look at cheese the same way again.

I went back to the jumps so I could get a lift home and what happened... Snapped the bloody chain... again.

Drivetrains and me just don't mix.

I'll be on the single speed tomorrow night.