Syndey, Urban Assault Saturday Night Sept 27th

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't belive I missed the last thread about the ride on Wednesday. :evil:

Oh well here's my chance to make up for it,

Who's up for a city ride on Saturday night?? Me and a mate are going anyway but if you want come it'd nice to have some more company.

Neways, let me know and I'll orgainse meeting points tomorrow arvo or saturday mornin'

Rik

logged out
It'll be an attack on park benches, staircases and other inanimate objects. These biker punks, armed with knobbly tyres and bashguards, sure know how to induce fear on all items of street furniture in the CBD.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ANYONE ELSE!!!????

All are welcome.......

Anyways, we'll meet out the front of St. Mary's catherderal (you know that big open paved bit with all teh skaters??. at about 8 o'clock.

I'll be riding grey AC2 wearing a greeenish dainese jersy.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey naz, did you make it to the Fasifern comp last weekend??? I was up their on my Rhino. I rode novice but was pretty happy with 55 considering it was my first comp. What are you riding?

Hey wookie, I always carry a tube kit as well as a couple of spares when I hit the city so if you have more probs I'm sure we can patch you up

:lol: :lol: :lol:

naz

Criminally Inane
jasco said:
Hey naz, did you make it to the Fasifern comp last weekend??? I was up their on my Rhino. I rode novice but was pretty happy with 55 considering it was my first comp. What are you riding?

Hey wookie, I always carry a tube kit as well as a couple of spares when I hit the city so if you have more probs I'm sure we can patch you up

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nah ive only been ridin for 3 weeks now :) monty x-alp wit xt rim on rear

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
Fat_Ride said:
I'm definately be interested....
Calling BB7 rider and 2stepin... wanna hit it up???
ooppsss...i think i read this thread 2 weeks too late.....umm next time...or the time after...or whatever we are up to by now..im in....