Tannus Armour

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I haven't tried it but how it was described to me sounds like its an amalgam of a pool noodle and an inner tube ... but its easier to mount then cushcore ??

So in short, more weight, easier to install, but still has the inner tube ... so why the fuck ?

That said, my pal who explained it to a half listening Nerf said its better then cushcorre ????

Hope that helps you to guinea pig it for us.

Hey

Likes Bikes
I haven't tried it but how it was described to me sounds like its an amalgam of a pool noodle and an inner tube ... but its easier to mount then cushcore ??

So in short, more weight, easier to install, but still has the inner tube ... so why the fuck ?

That said, my pal who explained it to a half listening Nerf said its better then cushcorre ????

Hope that helps you to guinea pig it for us.
Yeah unsure
Currently running tubeless with down hill casing. I could run a trail case tyre but would have to fit crushcore or the like. The options are :
Downhill tyre 1150g, and sealant 120g = 1270g (current set up)

Tannus Armour is 320g and a light tube 145g, trail tyre 850g = 1315g ( heavy but no sealant cost or mess)

Or sealant120g and crushcore 250g, trail tyre 850g = 1220g ( most expensive)

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It’s good. I am running it in my Hard Tail. I posted it up here in another tread. I have given it hell and rims are well protected. I can run lower pressure with it than tubeless and the tyre holds better shape.

Reactions: Hey