Tara Lanes STP

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I still hate the Sucks The Pus, but that one looks the business. One redeeming feature is that they compete with a stock frame, albeit with a sick paint job.

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think aesthetically it is very pleasing, but I can imagine there are quite a few parts I would replace to make it a little more functional.

S.

ex offender
Clichèd enough paintjob? Yeah ok it's nicely done... but wow, stars and stripes. Like everyone didn't already know that you were in America or something.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
its painted that way coz she was national champ, not coz shes just american,
she would have wanted something to stand out at world cups where you have to run national champ colours of your country.

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
S. said:
Clichèd enough paintjob? Yeah ok it's nicely done... but wow, stars and stripes. Like everyone didn't already know that you were in America or something.
agree

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Jared said:
she would have wanted something to stand out at world cups where you have to run national champ colours of your country.
So that's why the Yeti is Turquoise (greenish) and gold? :p

S.

ex offender
Jared said:
Makes a bit more sense, but still pretty cliche'd imo.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
I wonder what the weight would be like with such a spec - gotta be around 24 lbs i reckon - may be lighter with those hot XTR wheels, Forx etc. Totally 'radical' though.

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's a pity that there's no facility for comments to be added to cyclingnews's photos...

www.cyclingnews.com said:

If this were a full-suspension bike a seat set this far back and dropped this low would probably bottom out on the rear tire.
Ahhh... no shit.

fastrider gus

super huck
i rekon that paint job looks pretty cool actually.. she'd wanna be spot on with every jump though, doesnt look as if it'd take much punishment at all..

Jared

Yeti Cycles
S. said:
Makes a bit more sense, but still pretty cliche'd imo.
cliche...maybe, but if you were national champ, especially when your from the same country as Jill Kintner, would'nt you want to show it off, and get some mileage out of it?

floody

Wheel size expert
Skin said:
Looks Likes Palmers Old M1 For cairns... whoooooooo

What do you think ?
Looks ok, one of the better national paint jobs, but not to my taste.

Palmer's M1 was a FAR cooler paintjob if you have to have stars and stripes. Can't find a pic though, but the way it was airbrushed it looked 3d, like a flag flapping in the wind but frozen, awesome...

Speedy

Likes Dirt
Paint job is average but its American so it gets the thumbs down from me, red blue and white just dont go esecialy when its...well American, sorry if some US people here get offended I know not all, well i just cant be bother but yeah and it is an STP Zero points for originality