Tara Llanes rides again!

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy f--k! That's brilliant, especially considering where she was not so long ago.
You can't keep a good woman down, eh?! Go Tara!! :D

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Go Girl ..

Truely inspiring ..

Wishing you all the best from the Pylet Crew Tara - YOU ROCK girl ...

Tear in the eye stuff there ....

Keep up the good work ....

G-man & Foxy out ...

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Fuck yeah!

Thats awesome, so stoked for her. Super tough girl, guts of steel and the heart of a lion.

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After seeing some nasty accidents and crashing on my head myself it's scary knowing what could happen ...but totally inspiring to see Tara using her legs again.

GeoffRidesBikes

Likes Dirt
Yeah it's been aroun for a while but it's very inspiring to see Tara pedalling again. You go girl!!

Her self esteem must be through the roof now!

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now this is going to sound dumb and noobish but i have to ask (and im sure theres a few out there who are unaware as well)

What exactly happened to her?

whatever happened however that is awesome to see her on the bike again after injury, its scary, i know personally after being in hospital from a head injury via bicycling and tis always inspiring

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://www.tarallanesroadtorecovery.com/ said:
On Saturday September 1st 2007, the BMX and mountain biking worlds suffered a tremendous tragedy. While competing in the Jeep King of the Mountain finale in Beaver Creek Colorado, one of the greatest athletes the sport has known, Tara Llanes, suffered a horrific crash during the first run of her semi-final heat. Tara was rushed to Vail Valley Hospital, then airlifted to Denver Health Hospital a short time later. Following seven hours of surgery to the back and spinal cord, it was determined she had no feeling from the waist down.
It's awesome to see her back riding again!