Tattoo

Ivan

Eats Squid
The plane! The plane! :lol:

looking for some help. Hopefully tomorrow i will get the cast off my arm after two long months of not being able to bend my elbow or basically do anything fun (and hopefully everything is alright in there and they don't need to put a plate in). And to celibrate, apart from getting blind, im going to get a tattoo. ive got a couple idea's already but would like to see if you guys have any idea's or pics. mtb related would be cool but it doesn't have to be.

cheers

Ivan

Eats Squid
it's much harder to dance like a bell-end with a cast on your arm :D especially as its a 3/4 arm one

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how bout like a burning rotor or chain ring or somin and some insparational (spelling) words underneath lol

Ivan

Eats Squid
i really like the 24seven angel......but feel weird about getting a corporate logo tattoed on my skin. doesn't seem right.

does anyone have any cool minjin symbol pics?

Rik

logged out
If I had to get a tattoo, I know what I want... but I won't go in to the reasons for not getting one, and thankfully I have the brains to not impulse and get one, the regret it for life.
Anyway, if I was to get a tattoo, I'd get a sprocket (probably a track sprocket, as they're a better shape), most likely an 18t, branded in to my lower back. Then I'd get a tattoo the infinity symbol shaped out of bike chain looped in/around that sprocket. I think it'd look awesome, but it'd be a work of dedication, so I wouldn't get it for a long while, if ever.

Glenn

Likes Dirt
going on what rik was saying get a sprocket/chain some part of a bike that will be reconised, sprocket sounds good...heat it up real hot and press it into your back so it slices in like its butter, once the skin is all cut up and the tissue is accessable pour ink into it and rub in so it gets in all the groves...none of this sissy shit

Ivan

Eats Squid
oxy torch...check
tongs.........check
sprocket....check

this is going to be a bit awkward

Rik

logged out
Excessive amount of beer before branding is needed ;) Although I have a few burns (close enough to brands) that were done to prove the power of the mind, you don't always need alcohol, just a strong will.

parallax

Likes Dirt
Rik said:
Excessive amount of beer before branding is needed ;) Although I have a few burns (close enough to brands) that were done to prove the power of the mind, you don't always need alcohol, just a strong will.
I've got a nice reminder from the days of old when pain was the go. Hand + Magnifying glass + yr9 Science teacher = madz0r skin melt on right hand.
We only stopped when it started to smoke. :)