Tattoo's?

moorey

call me Mia
I'd post up mine, but 20 years and a gut that's bigger now than when I got the tat hasn't been kind to the old girl :behindsofa:

moorey

call me Mia
Trawled my photobucket for a pic of when I was designing it, trying out 4 colour variations. Went for the top right.

asterix

Likes Bikes
Got this a few weeks ago. Used to love reading these comics when i was a kid.

Originally wanted a beast from "Where The Wild Things Are" but the tattoist talked me out of it as the intricate cross hatchings in ther drawings wouldn't lend themselves to tattoos & would bleed together over a few years. Glad he did. Happy with this little guy. I reckon a sleeve with the characters would look awesome.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Anyone got any new work recently? Just been for my 3rd session on a new piece last night.
Another 3 (at least) to go before it's finished up.
Anyone got any Japanese style stuff?

camoshop

Banned
Here's the last couple I got,
Got these two same day on both sides if my knee, man did it swell up!!

Here's a couple more,

Warwick

Likes Dirt
Got this a few weeks ago. Used to love reading these comics when i was a kid.

Originally wanted a beast from "Where The Wild Things Are" but the tattoist talked me out of it as the intricate cross hatchings in ther drawings wouldn't lend themselves to tattoos & would bleed together over a few years. Glad he did. Happy with this little guy. I reckon a sleeve with the characters would look awesome.
Nice! I love a light-hearted tattoo.

Today I met a dude with the eyeballs all tattooed black and a chick with the teeth capped like vampire fangs

Walking out of the meeting I did the typical male pat down, wallet, keys, phone, threw in soul for good measure

Just joking, I love the undead.

Markee

Likes Dirt
Seeing as the thread has been dug and I'll add my bit.
Right lower leg done 4 years ago

By Evan Griffiths

Right upper arm freehand cover up, now over 10 years old with the underside gap filled peonie flower

By Trevor McStay