tattoos

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn, WTF today i decided to go patch up one of my tatts and suddenly everyone is asking about tatts.

well i have 4, 3 on my left arm and 1 on my lower back.

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont have any (only 14) but my dad sure does! He has like a spider web thing right accrose his back. It is massive. He also has one of a heart with my mums name on it i think.

nine

Squid
greetings, how many of you earthlings are aware that we are being monitored by beings to the likes of nothing earthly or remotely human, i have current scars which have begun flaring only recently on the inner left cheek of my right buttock.. i have been probed and it is only now that i am opening up i have lived with fal;se guilt for too long this is my story....

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not yet, but thinking of getting my family crest put on upper arm.
Need to save the money first.

Attachments

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lollies said:
ya i do..
no idea how many exactly.. but about 30 hours all up so far.
Thats when you know you have serious inkage when you stop counting Tatts and start counting hours.

2 for me left and right shoulders, many more to come. I'd love another 5-10kg of body weight before I got nuts :)

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
I have a pretty big one on my back; it's a picture of a friend of mine who passed away. I'm still planning to get more, but not too sure what I will get. I want to make sure that it's something I won't regret later on in life...

MTBWANNABE

Banned
I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11 said:
I have DOWNHILL on my right arm with a skull and cross bones under it
and RIDE on my stomach... also have a branding on my left arm
Now you know your a true rider when you have that.

mcleand2

Squid
Two so far......... my family clan badge on my forearm and a celtic circle on my upper arm........... Can you tell I am originally from Scotland!! :p

RCOH

Eats Squid
MTBWANNABE said:
Now you know your a true rider when you have that.
So everyone who doesn't have that isn't a true rider :confused: :rolleyes:

I'd say the fact that you ride a bike makes you a true rider.

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
I wonder if Austen will post in here...I wanna get the nautical star tattooed on the back of my wrist.

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'll post my updated anarchy ring on friday when i will hopefully have be patched up for the last time.

Browny_T

Likes Bikes
I got one, just near my right shoulder blade, planning to get another one relativly soon, just unsure about what to get.