TEAM OF 2 Inter/half expert

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well we will need to take a letter then, it stoped raining today enough to go to the bowl, but it was overrun with scooter kids, so we decided to go ride street and come back later, but it rained that idea out, so yeh,

and seeing as conor seems to have got himself banned for abit i doubt he has anything, but i will try and get a ride tomoro arvo, hopefully it isnt raining, and maybe get something for a set then.

so,

us F

yous F

edit: might set a brakeless hop manuel (brakeless cause my brakes stuffed up), or a fastplant, depends where i can ride, or if its raining to much i might have to get creative in the shed...

Last edited:

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
youve seen the vid of my NFC, cept its crapp as ay. if you dont accept that. i will let rohan field it cause i have no chain or tensioner.

US - F
YOU - FA

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey i was doin em today, but i'll see about a video on monday, does it matter if they arent on dirt? cuase i only have flyout.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha yeh i will agrea to that!! i'm guessing it was billy26 jumping them? or was it you??

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok...i might have to figure something out tomoro, otherwise its up to conor... i know there are ridable dirt jumps down there.

what about if i did them off that flat bank out onto the road?
its not realy anything like dirt, but ittb be abit harder then flyout.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok thanks, or you could just say it wasnt good enough and we take a letter...

anyway conor i think its your turn to set, but if you dont have anything in particular you want to set then could you put one of mine off youtube here? maybe fakie psi thing?

cya next week!!!

cant wait!!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
haha, that flogged mine up the arse ay. me n rohan will have a set monday when he comes down, we shall film.