Tekin suspension (Under new ownership) - are they any good now?

Iainm

Likes Dirt
I need to get my shock serviced and tuned and I've used Tekin before for a fork re-build when Ken ran it and was pretty happy with the service.

Is the new owner as good and any issues with work / service / communication?

dwnhil4thewin

Likes Dirt
Yep great place to send your shock. The rebound in my RPL blew late last year so I sent it down to Rohan. He was great with communication, responding to emails in detail very quickly. I got him to put in some new bushes etc as well while it was there and he did it all for a great price. Can highly recommend him and the shock is still working perfectly. Provided he has the parts in stock, turn around time is only a day or two as well.

redbruce

Eats Squid
I need to get my shock serviced and tuned and I've used Tekin before for a fork re-build when Ken ran it and was pretty happy with the service.

Is the new owner as good and any issues with work / service / communication?
I asked the very same question last year on the forum and got overwhelming confirmation, with personal examples.

Rohan even PM'd me with background and assurrance.

I would just do it.

Iainm

Likes Dirt
Thanks for that - just want to be sure before I send my shock off into the unknown...

No offence intended Rohan - if you're reading this :)

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
I have my fork with Rohan at the moment, while I have yet to get it back his communication so far has been excellent. very personable and happy to take calls.
He has gone out of his way to help source warranty parts from Fox when I had certainly given up on a warranty claim a long time ago.

Barring a complete cockup [unlikely] I would certainly recommend him at this stage