Tharr She Blows

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last edited:

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SS + QR = Trouble
Been running it with 2 tensioners and it hasnt moved or showed any signs of dying. Was your opinion more based on the fact that it isn't strong enough or because it would move in the dropouts alot?

Jimmy401

Likes Dirt
Been running it with 2 tensioners and it hasnt moved or showed any signs of dying. Was your opinion more based on the fact that it isn't strong enough or because it would move in the dropouts alot?
I'd say he'd mean sliding drop outs, i did the same as you. Just got a tensioner on the drive side though. coz mine was slippin like a dirty hooker on a friday night.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is this the .243 superlightand and btw thats a fucking hot bike!!
HA! I hope your joking. Frame weighs in at around 4kg. She's pretty fat! I'd say at the moment it weighs 14kg. Not light to say the least but the frames near indestructable.

Thanks for the commenties guys, greatly appreciated.

Quick question. I changed from a 15t to a 12t at the back yesterday and my superlight chain seems to rub on the spacers as the 12t sits ALOT lower than the 15t. It doesn't seem to pose a problem at this moment but there is rub marks on the spacers. Can you buy spacers of a thinner width to overcome this?

:):):):):):)

Leeroy26

Likes Dirt
HA! I hope your joking. Frame weighs in at around 4kg. She's pretty fat! I'd say at the moment it weighs 14kg. Not light to say the least but the frames near indestructable.

Thanks for the commenties guys, greatly appreciated.

Quick question. I changed from a 15t to a 12t at the back yesterday and my superlight chain seems to rub on the spacers as the 12t sits ALOT lower than the 15t. It doesn't seem to pose a problem at this moment but there is rub marks on the spacers. Can you buy spacers of a thinner width to overcome this?

:):):):):):)

Hey Ziggy,

What spacer kit are you running? I have a DMR ss kit with a 12th and a KMCsl and don't have anny dramas! I have seen some cheaper spacer kits that are a lot thicker, maybe try the DMR.

Cool bike;)

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure its a dmr spacer kit. Im using a tuffneck 12t. Hmm tis quite the confusing.

Thanks for ze comment!