The 2009 Clict Photo Annual

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Sporting 196 pages of photographic awesomeness, the newly formed Clict Photo Annual delivers a selection of the world’s finest shots from non other than the world’s greatest lens men – Damien Breach, Mark Watson, Fraser Britton, Geoff Waugh, Shawn Spomer, Chris Benny, Steve Behr, Victor Lucas, Sven Martin and Stephen Hillenbrand.

With only 500 copies being distributed world wide, the 2009 Clict Photo Annual is strictly limited edition and is only available through the most madcore of bicycle retailers (online later in the week).

Get your 1.2kg hard cased copy and bring it to Stromlo for Sam to autograph when he wins the Worlds.

Last edited:

Reece.

Likes Dirt
HELLA YEA
i am so keen on getting it
where in brisbane can i get one and also how much are they?

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i posted a thread about trying to find one a while back. they look sweet. i want one soo badly.

were can we get our hands on one?

Last edited:

FW-1

Squid
Clict Photo Annuals available from

BSC, VicMTB, Drift tomorrow, Bike Addiction have them in stock, YVC - Friday, For The Riders should receive them on Monday and copies will be sent to shops Australia wide throughout the next week. It will be available thru the Clictmag website by the end of the week. Newsagents get the soft covered copies shortly - this Friday in Vic - next Wednesday the rest of the country.

Attachments

The H

Likes Dirt
Got one

I have the hard cover demo from Drift, I hope there is not too much drowl (or anything else in it)

FW-1

Squid
Clict Photo Annual gallery is up and live

check out

The clictmag website has the preview gallery from the Photo Annual for a sample of what's inside the magazine, with a sample from each of the main photographers featured.

mighty.andy

Likes Dirt
anyone near the upper gully/ferntree gully area, UFTG newsagency have about 3 or 4 still in stock, pre sure its the softcover issues.

Moisty

Guru
I've got one...

I've got the hard cover version and a soft cover. The soft to read and the hard cover to keep forever. Just need to get it signed by Hill and it will be perfect. Damn good photos and a good read overall.

who on farkin has one?

Raging

Cannon Fodder
The annual is amazing. Quality shots, amazing design and super inspiring! Got both soft and hard back copies. Well worth the cash! These are keepers....