The !2010! Thread

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No STP is very weird....i dont think this new 'Filter' idea will pay off, its meant to replace the Talon...and theres no way the Brass is as popular or as good as any of the STP's were....

ANYWAYS ON AN IMPORTANT NOTE! hahaha

Not liking the look of the new Reign Spec...its suffered massively since last year, talk about crap wheelset.....maybe on the 1 but the 0 is crap... maybe i'll buy 09 instead.....however the Trances are looking sweet

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whats the difference between the Trance range and the Cypher, price point as they seem pretty similar to each other.

rstwosix

Likes Dirt
No STP is very weird....i dont think this new 'Filter' idea will pay off, its meant to replace the Talon...and theres no way the Brass is as popular or as good as any of the STP's were....

ANYWAYS ON AN IMPORTANT NOTE! hahaha

Not liking the look of the new Reign Spec...its suffered massively since last year, talk about crap wheelset.....maybe on the 1 but the 0 is crap... maybe i'll buy 09 instead.....however the Trances are looking sweet
Couldn't agree more. No STP??? WTF??? The Brass is crap - I don't ever want to sell one again. That leaves me looking elsewhere for a good alternative brand of dirt/street/jump bikes to put on the floor. Also the Talon was a great bike - why drop it for a Filter? The Halo seems to be deleted as well! That was a good seller for customers wanting entry level dual suspension. The Reign should have a Fox 36 air fork and the Reign X should just be the coil spring model. Everything else looks fine.

shiredhr

Likes Bikes
whats do you guys and girls think about the glory range this year? i personally am thinking of getting one :)

if people havent noticed this already.... i am all over the new glorys like a bad rash in this thread:p i absoulutely love the look of the new glory 01 (*remember they are not denoted by dh this year) but i would definately, let me correct my self, i WILL definately get the glory 00 purely on the spec it posesses
man im a sucker for saint gear :rolleyes:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
What the eF is going on with no STP range? I wonder what the decision was / is behind them dropping them.. The replacement bike loooooks shit house! The STP frame wasn't half bad for a alloy frame, why make it shitter?