The australia day thread.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Driving back out West from Airlie Beach by mid afternoon, but will be a good long weekend. Know what I'm wearing too (thanks Rik ;).

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Thanks to cursed bills and shiz, this year will be the first time in 7 years I havent done our annual camping trip for beach cricket, waves, drinking and hottest 100. Devastation
Instead, it shall be backyard cricket, drinking, bbq, pool and hottest 100 at my place.....good times

m0ntague

Likes Dirt
Ha, Heaps of people seem to be listening to the hottest 100, I've never even listened to a hottest 100 Cd, shameful, I know.

I'll probably be Scuba diving, riding or just chilling around the house all day.

stoff

Likes Dirt
Given I was pretty busy at the time and not paying a huge amount of attention to pushing my flights out a month from boxing day, I will be celebrating Australia Day return-to-sender style on a plane to the UK.

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Australia Day? Invasion Day.
Ha. I trust you'll be leaving the country then? wouldn't want to continue you occupation of this wide brown land.

I'll be hanging in the pool, pale ale in hand after a good surf. Definitely a bit of the h100.

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Given I was pretty busy at the time and not paying a huge amount of attention to pushing my flights out a month from boxing day, I will be celebrating Australia Day return-to-sender style on a plane to the UK.
what better place to get drunk and rowdy

tomdh

Likes Bikes
beach house (right on the beach!!!!!) sleeping in waking up at 10 and its already warm, go for a nice swim, when it too hot for the beach walk back over the dune, oh! thats right this is where I'm staying.. better sit in front of the air-con and TV sucking down some lemonade and go back to sleep for a while. wake up to the smell of steak and lamb chops then the rest gets lazy-er.

RacelineBoy

Likes Dirt
I will be with that photo on the beach!!

HOW GOOD IS AUSTRALIA?? I LOVE AUSTRALIA!!
We should all remember our troops over-seas and hope for a safe return!

RIP Private Greg Sher!

Attachments

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck yeah for the beach + alcohol on Australia day.

Live about a 15 minute stroll from the beach that just about every person I know, and every person they know is going to, stoked :)

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck yeah for the beach + alcohol on Australia day.

Live about a 15 minute stroll from the beach that just about every person I know, and every person they know is going to, stoked :)
What is with the obsession with booze?

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Know what I'm wearing too
:cool:
Good place to spam, then eh...
To celebrate anti-nationalism I made a few shirts a while back. Turns out they're a bit popular, so I made more.

Hand stencilled on a cotton shirt, sizes S-XXXL available. Will sell for $20ea... but I realise that best impact will be had wearing these on the 26th, so you'd want it by Friday. If you want one, I'll express post it to you for $25 - email me your address to bitsmasher(at)noiseto11.com ASAP and I'll send it off, get to me by midday Thursday to ensure I have enough time to post them. We can work out payment via bank deposit/paypal/cash later on, priority is getting these sent. You could meet me over the weekend, I'll be at The Bug and Sickboy on Saturday and then moping around the inner west on Sunday like normal.

OK, enough spam from me ;)

Last edited: