• 17 to 20 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21 to 25 years old

• 26 to 30 years old

• 31 to 40 years old

• 40+ (Feel free to specify, you old bastard ;-)

• Total voters
G

please do post it in off topic.. dont clutter up the mtb part

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Guys... PLEASE use the search function! This has been done to death... excuse the pun but it is OLD.

I put the following search thread in

age OR how AND old

and got 248 responses. Now go knock yourself out reading them and by all means come back and post a NEW thread if possible.

naz

Criminally Inane
grip, its the internet, its all about visual stimulation
mayb people will understand this...:)

dugfast

Likes Dirt
burrrr. its not like anyone actually checks no one has said something about something before before posting it. that sentence was crap, but thats my point

Konaman

Likes Dirt
The search functions are actually quite hard too find things even if they have been posted several times.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Lets NOT make this a thread about the search function, but dugfast... sorry mate but I've got NO farkin idea what you were trying to say.

And Konaman, have another look at my post above... 248 results from one search string. Worked for me.

tu plang

knob
dugfast said:
burrrr. its not like anyone actually checks no one has said something about something before before posting it. that sentence was crap, but thats my point
oh so your gonna speak for everyone here? i think that wat u have said above (the only way i could understand) basically outlines the fact that u never regard the fact that a thread to ones u post may already exist. i know if i wanna know something i use the search function.
grrrr so sick of people speaking crap

bassmonkey

Likes Dirt
I did actually try a search before I posted this and didn't find anything, which suprised me as I did think it probably woulda been done already. I did have a couple of ales under my belt though, so I guess the search mightn't have been as efficient as it could've been. Anyway, meh... give a toss :p

naz

Criminally Inane
dugfast said:
ok from what i can decipher, ur saying no one checks search? and no one has posted a thread like this before, and maybe something ur sentence or mine in the post before not making sense, as grip i think has said before,
try using sever different strings, but hey...no 1 perfect

G

2_fast_4_u said:
hahahaha us 14 t0 16 year olds are taking the lead !!
that would explain why farkin was going down the crapper a while ago ;)