The Beautiful Men Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This thread will either flop or be a success,(probably more a flop) here's hoping PoSM/Mods approve)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the boys seem to have a beautiful women thread I thought I might start a beautiful men thread.

Feel free to discuss or post any image/s of men you find particularly attractive.
- Nothing that would be deemed inappropriate.

channing.jpg

Clearly Moorey! I stalk you regularly!

I know this thread will flop but I thought I would try anyway so I could look up pictures of hot guys without getting in trouble from the boyfriend :p

moorey

call me Mia
Good on ya. I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality that I will make sure to check in on the hunk tally regularly. :behindsofa:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

What female could resist a topless, quasi dictator, riding a bear? He has it all ladies, money, power, virility, charm and a wardrobe strangely devoid of shirts.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My heart just melted. Poo-tin is currently my favourite politician. I hope he rode that bear while hunting tigers?

All systems go for the spanking hot dude thread. It may help a few of us boys work out what women like.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Inevitably this thread will be full of the guys taking the piss

What female could resist a topless, quasi dictator, riding a bear? He has it all ladies, money, power, virility, charm and a wardrobe strangely devoid of shirts.
hahahahah knuckles that is gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.