The coolest trick

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
crankflip to manual................ pretty much anything to manual, because ya have to be smooth to pull it......looks mad

Bike Flip/ScooterFlip......... whatever they're called, they're sick

King Konger (my sig trick hehehehe) - take a suicide no hander and beat your chest mid air whilst making loud disturbing gorilla sounds...............so F#CK@NG funny......looks mad

Slo Mo 360, rotating fast is easy, but slow it down, heaps better.....they look mad

Dandelion

Likes Dirt
Best tricks.

CLEARLY, The best trick is a toboggan. Maybe a cannonball too. I'd like to see a no footed toboggan 360

Last edited:

ryan123

Likes Dirt
seriously the best lookin trick , even though its old and not so extreme as others.

a nice stylish fat whip, always looks good!

dj ben

Likes Dirt
coolest trick

i think the coolest trick is a 360 frontflip. they are awesome!!!:D but i dont even know if anyone has ever done one:p

Outafocus

Likes Bikes
Dipped 360's Rock cant pull em but pulled with style and smooth, damn they rock. also love one foot table just off the peddle

xtreme88

Likes Bikes
i cant think of the riders name think its the same guy who pulled a double backflip but not sure. He does like a quadruple tail-whip. that was pretty sweet. also if uve ever been on the iron horse site a guy does a backflip 720 i think.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmm.... the triple tail whip that kyle strait does is pretty snazzy, but the sickest trick i think i have seen is one that i don't even know what it is, i saw it on NWD8 dunno the rider because i saw it on the trailer, its a tailwhip backflip, but with something extra, i dunno how to explain it but it looks sweet as! i'm sure someone else has seen it and can probably explain it alot better than i can, but it looks awesome!

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Anything pushed to the boundaries of the jump. In the air, nothing stops moving. Like a 360 drawn out so a split second means the difference between eating dirt and landing.

For street, Anything smooth. hop barspin to manual always looks good.

I personally like watching really smooth DHers ride.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i cant think of the riders name think its the same guy who pulled a double backflip but not sure. He does like a quadruple tail-whip. that was pretty sweet. also if uve ever been on the iron horse site a guy does a backflip 720 i think.
nahh just a inverted 720.

Ozza

Eats Squid
Heaps of tricks look mad. I find any trick can look good so im not going to say a favourite, its the styles its thrown down with makes a trick look cool.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Heaps of tricks look mad. I find any trick can look good so im not going to say a favourite, its the styles its thrown down with makes a trick look cool.
I agree with that! When you're out street riding, it's amazing what can "pull a crowd". A mate and I were doing simple x-ups down a stair drop and we had a crowd stop and watch. A slow manual down the footpath also gets heaps of stares etc.

Yet when you're at the dirt jumps around fellow riders and people who can pull awesome tricks, the above stuff doesn't look "cool". I see DJ'ers doing no foot cans, bar spins etc. etc. barely landing them and shooting off the side of the transition - yeah good trick, but doesn't look good or cool. Someone doing a super smooth flattie or turndown, landing it perfect, always looks super sick!

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
Probably superman backflips , 360 combo tricks but probably my favourite trick the turndown might not be the hardest trick in the world but when clicked and pulled of right they look so stylish

LJohn

Likes Dirt
I see DJ'ers doing no foot cans, bar spins etc. etc. barely landing them and shooting off the side of the transition - yeah good trick, but doesn't look good or cool.
we're Aussies. If you look like you're trying you lose the cool factor.

Will_H

Banned
a front flip backflip tailwhip no handers no footed cancan bike flip 360 superman decade to no hander barrel roll nose wheely landing :)