The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like tea. On 2nd cup tonight.

I meant Sen Bob Day, leader of Family First Party.

Is the sole director of the parent company, named Home Australia, personally guaranteed I think, that operates 5 housing construction companies in various states of Australia. Huxley, Ashford, Homestead etc.

Anyway, it all went into liquidation today, which is just bizarre in the current housing and construction frenzy. On top of that Fair Trading dept wouldn't renew Huxley's building license unless it addressed a sh1tload of customer complaints brought against it at a tribunal. Naturally there were a few liabilities attached, and a few hundred incomplete homes, unpaid subbies and suppliers etc. But Bob has vowed to pay it all back!

Senators are disqualified if bankrupt, hence my question, did he walk while he can save face? Would be surprised if disqualified Senators don't get the full 6+ figure pension either. Too bad.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Is the sole director of the parent company, named Home Australia, personally guaranteed I think, that operates 5 housing construction companies in various states of Australia. Huxley, Ashford, Homestead etc.

Anyway, it all went into liquidation today, which is just bizarre in the current housing and construction frenzy. On top of that Fair Trading dept wouldn't renew Huxley's building license unless it addressed a sh1tload of customer complaints brought against it at a tribunal. Naturally there were a few liabilities attached, and a few hundred incomplete homes, unpaid subbies and suppliers etc. But Bob has vowed to pay it all back!

Senators are disqualified if bankrupt, hence my question, did he walk while he can save face? Would be surprised if disqualified Senators don't get the full 6+ figure pension either. Too bad.
Saucy. Get money fuck people...will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Flow-Rider

Burner

Seen some crap about it on the news tonight. How can these builders get away with all this and what chance has our political system if it has these dodgy operators.

Last edited:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Aaaaarrrrghhhh.
The whole world should have been allowed to vote in this election because of how much it will affect us.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Aaaaarrrrghhhh.
The whole world should have been allowed to vote in this election because of how much it will affect us.
what did i say to you a couple months back....? i had a feeling he might win it if hillary didnt pull her campaign together..it was her election to lose...and she did
fuck. what a scary result....

hazza6542

Eats Squid
How did they not jump on the Bernie wagon? Health care, education, nah fuck that let's go with that bloke that owns the big building.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
How did they not jump on the Bernie wagon? Health care, education, nah fuck that let's go with that bloke that owns the big building.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Because they're incredibly ignorant, aggresive and stupid. This is nothing new.

Flow-Rider

Burner
They are dammed each way, Hillary is an out spoken snake in the grass. As if she didn't see anyone smoking her husbands weena.

moorey

call me Mia
They are dammed each way, Hillary is an out spoken snake in the grass. As if she didn't see anyone smoking her husbands weena.
She's an entitled, lying, greedy horror...but she wouldn't have sent the US into a right wing, conservative redneck spiral of mysoginy, racism and science denial.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Wow. There has officially never been a better time to be an apathetic moron. The less you know, the less you'll have to worry about. Or fear.